1. Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Players to watch in 2014 - The Goal of the NRC

Discussion in 'National Rugby Championship (NRC)' started by Jets, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Charlie Brown Chris McKivat (8)

Tim Cree NO.8 - Tuggeranong Vikings, ACT Griffins & EPG Brumbies
    Rodney Iona No.10 - Tuggeranong Vikings, ACT Griffins & EPG Brumbies
    I like to watch likes this.
  2. Dave Beat Paul McLean (56)

Charlie thats what the NRC should be about, cant wait to hear the structure. A Chris Cocca from ACT has his name down with Manly this year - any info on him?
  3. Charlie Brown Chris McKivat (8)

No sorry mate? No news on him. Will ask around though. NRC should be for these talented immerging young players trying to break into the S15, not S15 contracted players.
  4. Charlie Brown Chris McKivat (8)

I know Manly had a trial game against Tuggeranong Vikings yesterday. I know Manly won I think 6 tries to 4, but I heard their tries were mostly won from broken play and not set peace like the Vikings. If you were there, did anyone catch your eye?
  5. FTS Billy Sheehan (19)

Huge lad! Very strong ball runner from the few occasions I saw him play. Never had too many great players around him at Easts in Canberra so could potentially flourish in a better environment. Is he likely to play high grades at Manly , have you guys had any trials yet and if so what grade did he feature in?
  6. FTS Billy Sheehan (19)

Pretty sure Vikings played Warringah not Manly
    I like to watch likes this.
  7. Dave Beat Paul McLean (56)

Cheers - Kids summer sport, and commitments so haven't got to any of the trials.
  8. Charlie Brown Chris McKivat (8)

Apologies, my bad. It was Warringah
  9. Dave Beat Paul McLean (56)

Ignoring the super players coming back, Harry ergelin has had a huge start to the Shute.
    Inside Shoulder likes this.
  10. Eyes and Ears Arch Winning (36)

How's his brother Harry going? ;)
    Dave Beat likes this.
  11. Dave Beat Paul McLean (56)

Cheers, oops, typed whilst the Tahs were getting done over and wasn't thinking
  12. starkz Frank Nicholson (4)

Horwitz will be one to watch for sure. I assume he will be playing for Sydney Stars at inside centre.
  13. Brumby Runner John Eales (66)

Who played 5 for Uni against Manly? Thought he had an exceptional game. Is he eligible for higher Aus honours?
  14. Eyes and Ears Arch Winning (36)

Tom Heslop, I think.
  15. James M7 Allen Oxlade (6)

I have just notice on the Marlins website that Chris Cocca makes his return this weekend against Penrith in 4th grade.
  16. Dave Beat Paul McLean (56)

Welcome aboard, Yes and how about the 4th grade centre pairing as well. You heading out to watch?
  17. James M7 Allen Oxlade (6)

I only get to watch the home games due to work, looks like a fair 4th grade side.Not know much about the 1st grade front row?? they seem to be a good job
  18. Dave Beat Paul McLean (56)

Mi
    Mitch has been there all year, came up with Chris. Wunder is the seconds hooker, John is having his 3rd start in ones.
  19. James M7 Allen Oxlade (6)

Mitch the loose head? I watch the rats game He was outstanding looks like a good pick up for the marlins
  20. Dave Beat Paul McLean (56)

Yeah he's having a very good year