• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Players to watch in 2014 - The Goal of the NRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Tim Cree NO.8 - Tuggeranong Vikings, ACT Griffins & EPG Brumbies
Rodney Iona No.10 - Tuggeranong Vikings, ACT Griffins & EPG Brumbies
Charlie thats what the NRC should be about, cant wait to hear the structure. A Chris Cocca from ACT has his name down with Manly this year - any info on him?

Charlie Brown

Chris McKivat (8)
Charlie thats what the NRC should be about, cant wait to hear the structure. A Chris Cocca from ACT has his name down with Manly this year - any info on him?

No sorry mate? No news on him. Will ask around though. NRC should be for these talented immerging young players trying to break into the S15, not S15 contracted players.

Charlie Brown

Chris McKivat (8)
I know Manly had a trial game against Tuggeranong Vikings yesterday. I know Manly won I think 6 tries to 4, but I heard their tries were mostly won from broken play and not set peace like the Vikings. If you were there, did anyone catch your eye?

FTS

Billy Sheehan (19)
Huge lad! Very strong ball runner from the few occasions I saw him play. Never had too many great players around him at Easts in Canberra so could potentially flourish in a better environment. Is he likely to play high grades at Manly , have you guys had any trials yet and if so what grade did he feature in?

FTS

Billy Sheehan (19)
I know Manly had a trial game against Tuggeranong Vikings yesterday. I know Manly won I think 6 tries to 4, but I heard their tries were mostly won from broken play and not set peace like the Vikings. If you were there, did anyone catch your eye?

Pretty sure Vikings played Warringah not Manly

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Huge lad! Very strong ball runner from the few occasions I saw him play. Never had too many great players around him at Easts in Canberra so could potentially flourish in a better environment. Is he likely to play high grades at Manly , have you guys had any trials yet and if so what grade did he feature in?

Cheers - Kids summer sport, and commitments so haven't got to any of the trials.

starkz

Frank Nicholson (4)
Horwitz will be one to watch for sure. I assume he will be playing for Sydney Stars at inside centre.

James M7

Allen Oxlade (6)
I have just notice on the Marlins website that Chris Cocca makes his return this weekend against Penrith in 4th grade.

James M7

Allen Oxlade (6)
I only get to watch the home games due to work, looks like a fair 4th grade side.Not know much about the 1st grade front row?? they seem to be a good job

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Mi
I only get to watch the home games due to work, looks like a fair 4th grade side.Not know much about the 1st grade front row?? they seem to be a good job
Mitch has been there all year, came up with Chris. Wunder is the seconds hooker, John is having his 3rd start in ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.