• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Pocock MOTM count?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
To help me settle an imminent argument on another forum (a rough place, you know where it is)...

Can anyone tell me how many official MOTM awards David Pocock has won in tests?

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Only in Ireland last year & Brisbane last week as far as I know.

His only other two big games were Cardiff last year but Giteau got MOTM & Brisbane last year but I'm not sure who got that MOTM.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
Only in Ireland last year & Brisbane last week as far as I know.

His only other two big games were Cardiff last year but Giteau got MOTM & Brisbane last year but I'm not sure who got that MOTM.

The Cat. Pockock was MOTM in Syd, Bris and Bris this year. QC (Quade Cooper) in canberra and perth.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Ok so we have.

V Ireland in Dublin 2009
v England in Sydney 2010 (did he get the official MOTM? I thought a Pom would of)
v Ireland in Brisbane 2010
v South Africa in Brisbane 2010

farva

Vay Wilson (31)
Sorry, it was a joke Groucho should get.

The question was asked on another forum, in the middle of an arguement with kiwis, and Groucho came up with six. Its not six.

U

Utility Back

Pretty sure QC (Quade Cooper) also got MoTM against ireland in brissy too.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
Maybe Groucho got confused with Forum MOTM awards & official.

No, in the "other place" when I said 6 I was fishing... erm, lying. :fishing

Also Wales last year, according to the ARU website!

So we are up to 5?

M

Muttonbird

To help me settle an imminent argument on another forum (a rough place, you know where it is)...

I don't. What's it called? I've been to keo.co.za which can get dicey sometimes but would like to visit the one you're talking about.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.