• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Prediction - Saffers vs Aus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Out with it. Predictions?

I am feeling quite underwhelmed but will prbably get fired up as the thing get's going.

Aus takes Series 2-1 after suffererign a loss in Perth.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Re: Cricket - Saffers vs Aus

Australia 2-1. Saffers take a consolation victory in Sydney.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member

Everyone talks themselves up. Someone has a cry about sledging and "arogant Australians". No one care who wins except some nerd who can tell you the highest last innings score to lose a test match at the WACA.

T

Turban

Aussie's should clean up this series pretty easy. SA have already lost to WA in a warm up 50 over match.

T

Turban

It's not looking good for me, but this makes the summer of cricket much more interesting.

F

formeropenside

Turban said:
It's not looking good for me, but this makes the summer of cricket much more interesting.

fuck "interesting", losing to Saffas really really pisses me off

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
formeropenside said:
Turban said:

fuck "interesting", losing to Saffas really really pisses me off
Why is that broer? Cant think it is badder then losing to the Aus cricket lot. We felt that pain now for a decade and about time our lot give us something to cheer about. :nta:

If you go in the history of test crickert and rugby it always seem that the Saffas where there or there abouts in both sports. Still is the same today.

Myself is sick and tired being 2nd in both sports now for a long time since readmission, we have to overcome the Qouta system and look like we final get there on merit without going to skincolour. Once we sort that out I still think we will be sort of unstopable.

my c worth.

Swallow the bitter to taste the sweet sort of.

Status
Not open for further replies.