• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Problems with the GAGR forearm

Status
Not open for further replies.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
When I press the "back" button on the forum I often get the same page. To get around this I have to press the "Forums" button and start again.
I do frequent scans of my computer, but the issue remains.
Do any of the GAGRati have any tips?

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
When I press the "back" button on the forum I often get the same page. To get around this I have to press the "Forums" button and start again.
I do frequent scans of my computer, but the issue remains.
Do any of the GAGRati have any tips?

This happens to me too.

My guess is that the page has reloaded a new ad if you've sad on the same page for a bit so pressing back only goes back in the ad that is currently showing.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Has just happened to me also after reading the latest news on the front page. My first thought was to go to the Forums and click on the Home button when I want to go back.

T

TOCC

This isn't so much a problem with the forum, maybe an oversight, but at the top of the page it still has a link to the 2013 B&I Lions Tour and there is also a tab labelled '3rd Tier', which i think should instead be labelled the NRC.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I preferred the original thread title, much more ironic for a grammar prefect like @boyo to post a thread with a nonsense title (unless he was being deliberately ironic, in which case it's up there with @Dismal's genius "Important Pole Action" (as opposed to "genius @Dismal's "Important Pole Action"" which be be just silly:))

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
I preferred the original thread title, much more ironic for a grammar prefect like @boyo to post a thread with a nonsense title (unless he was being deliberately ironic, in which case it's up there with @Dismal's genius "Important Pole Action" (as opposed to "genius @Dismal's "Important Pole Action"" which be be just silly:))

I didn't change it, because I'm not a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.