• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Proud Parent's Thread

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
In the context of some other proud parents-to-be, have any of you noticed the new royal baby's scheduled to be born in The Lindo Wing of St. Mary's Hospital in London?

Just sayin'..... :rolleyes:

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
In the context of some other proud parents-to-be, have any of you noticed the new royal baby's scheduled to be born in The Lindo Wing of St. Mary's Hospital in London?

Just sayin'... :rolleyes:
Speaking about it Lind, how is your son progress with his rugby and art studies?

blackheart

Peter Burge (5)
just found this thread.
after many months of trying, my son has just had his licence removed from him, for 3 months, for speeding, joining nearly ALL of his mates.
I'ts a plot between Gladys and Duncan to increase bus patronage!!

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
Became a Dad again tonight, baby number 3! We've named him Raphael Laifu. 51cm and 3.45kg.
078.JPG

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
There goes any spare time you thought you had.

Congratulations on your latest addition to the family.

Look forward to seeing him running around at No 8 in Junior Gold Cup in 2028. No pressure.:)

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Myself have a pretty hectic months lined up regarding the family. Daughter finished her thesis for her MA in Art Education, youngest will play Indoors Nationals for Boland u16 A. He is only u15 this year, started in the B team and played him into the A side. Indoors squad is only 9 , and only 3 U15s in the sqaud. He did so well this year, got ambassorships for his hockey kit and sportwear. Probably the youngest for both suppliers. Oldest getting married on the 21st. Dunno if that is an achievement altho I do feel like entering Granny status in a year or two. That will be really special.

A few piccies of the laaitie
AllStars3_zps54e50736.jpg

_52C8219-Version2_zps1238f740.jpg

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
Thanks Wazza.

Congrats to your young Laatie Paarl on his selection for Boland. We may see him lining up for the South African hockey team at the Olympics one day to go down to the Kookaburras in the gold medal match :)

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Thanks Wazza.

Congrats to your young Laatie Paarl on his selection for Boland. We may see him lining up for the South African hockey team at the Olympics one day to go down to the Kookaburras in the gold medal match :)
He sure is working very hard, thats all I can teach him. He is a big fan of your Jamie Dwyer.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Laaitie end up winning his third gold medal for Boland (most for the province in history) and Boland winning the Nationals for the first time in Indoor history.

A few shots from the 2013 Nationals.

z1_zpsee902c66.jpg

z2_zpsb6f9f6bb.jpg