• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2018

Taipan168

Jim Clark (26)
TSS v Sunshine Coast Grammar school rugby trial 15 July.

ScreenHunter 99 Jul. 14.jpg

Taipan168

Jim Clark (26)
Australian schoolboys squad.

Daniel Ala, St Augustine’s College, NSW II

Lachlan Albert, St Ignatius’ College, NSW I

Angus Bell, Newington College, NSW I

Angus Bell, St Ignatius’ College, NSW II

Will Chaffey, Toowoomba Grammar School, QLD I

John Connolly, The Kings School, NSW I

Vincent Creagh, St Joseph’s College, NSW II

Zac Crothers, Anglican Church Grammar School, QLD II

John Downes, Marist College, Ashgrove, QLD I

Lachlan Dring, Barker College, NSW II

Apinesa Driti, Gungahlin College, ACT

Matthew Dutallis, The Kings School, NSW I

Tane Edmed, Trinity Grammar School, NSW I

Haloti Fonua, Victoria University SC, VIC

Harry Fox, Padua College, QLD II

Donny Freeman, Kinross Wolaroi School, NSW I

Carter Gordon, Brisbane Boys College, QLD I

Will Harris, The Scot’s College, NSW I

Zane Hogan, St Edmund's College, ACT

Lachlan Ilias, Trinity Grammar School, NSW I

Spencer Jeans, The Southport School, QLD I

Brendan Jimenez, St Edmund's College, ACT

Aiden Kelso, Kinross Wolaroi, NSW II

Tyrell Kopua, The Southport School, QLD I

Thomas Lambert, Trinity Grammar School, NSW I

Luca Moretti, Waverley College, NSW I

Zane Nongorr, The Southport School, QLD I

Reesjan Pasitoa, St Joseph’s College, Nudgee, QLD I

Billy Pollard, Barker College, NSW I

Luke Reimer, Barker College, NSW I

Will Roach, St Joseph’s College, Gregory Terrace, QLD I

Seb Strang, The Scot’s College, NSW I

Bailey Tautau, St Joseph’s College, Nudgee, QLD I

David Tejcek, Barker College, NSW II

Fred Tricks, The Scot’s College, NSW I

Tom van der Schyff, The Southport School, QLD I

Harry Vella, St Joseph’s College, Nudgee, QLD I

Dennis Waight, Brisbane Grammar School, QLD I

Joey Walton, Wadalba High School, NSW I

Jeremy Williams, The Scot’s College, NSW I

Jack Winchester, Bishop Druitt College, Coffs Harbour, NSW II

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
TSS v Sunshine Coast Grammar school rugby trial 15 July.

View attachment 10108

Do we have a result for this game, to me if Rugby wants to expand it's reach and depth, the Sunshine Coast would one region of investment by both the national and state bodies. So a competitive result would be great. By the way does any one know how many teams does SCGS have. Any Info would be appreciated.

Taipan168

Jim Clark (26)
Do we have a result for this game, to me if Rugby wants to expand it's reach and depth, the Sunshine Coast would one region of investment by both the national and state bodies. So a competitive result would be great. By the way does any one know how many teams does SCGS have. Any Info would be appreciated.

ScreenHunter 100 Jul. 16.jpg

16A Won 40 nil

15A Won 25 - 5

14A 25 - 25 draw

13A Lost 10 - 20

Garry Owens

Alan Cameron (40)
The I4 result might be different next year

The Stingers are the best team in U13 Rugby. I’m reliably informed that a number of these boys are on the move to Brisbane Schools

There are a few obvious standouts that have caught the attention as early growers do ( but to be fair they are also very skilful ) but the best are the 10 and 7 who don’t capture as much obvious attention.

Diminutive but devastating for the age

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I wonder is someone can enlighten me where I can find kick off times for the comp, I think I found a copy of the draw, but no times mentioned , and as my first year at actually chasing GPS comp I not sure where to find them!

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
Thanks Tiapan 168 for those results. Let's hope Sunshine Coast Grammar School can keep those players, clearly with the results in the 13s,14s and even the 15s they are a Rugby School on the rise. I believe they are small school and coeducational, which make their results against TSS, all the more impressive.We need such schools to enhance and strengthen our depth at this level. My apologies for my earlier mistake. .

The Nomad

Bob Davidson (42)
The issue is the Sunshine Coast keeping them.
The likes of Carter Gordon and Tom Payne played U13 Qld Country, then U14 Brisbane City the following year having moved to Brisbane schools. Harry Vella also a former SCGS lad. I'm sure there are more.....

Taipan

Chris McKivat (8)
I wonder is someone can enlighten me where I can find kick off times for the comp, I think I found a copy of the draw, but no times mentioned , and as my first year at actually chasing GPS comp I not sure where to find them!
FirstXV 2.15pm
Seconds 1pm
16A 12 noon
15A 11am
14A 10am
13A 9am
12A 1pm
11A 10am

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Oracle83

Ron Walden (29)
Thanks Tiapan 168 for those results. Let's hope Sunshine Coast Grammar School can keep those players, clearly with the results in the 13s,14s and even the 15s they are a Rugby School on the rise. I believe they are small school and coeducational, which make their results against TSS, all the more impressive.We need such schools to enhance and strengthen our depth at this level. My apologies for my earlier mistake. .

Well done to Sunshine Coast they will probably become another feeder school for TSS grade 11&12 import regime.

BraveandGame

Bob Loudon (25)
The Stingers are the best team in U13 Rugby. I’m reliably informed that a number of these boys are on the move to Brisbane Schools

Interesting I have been hearing the same re the stingers U!3's- TSS though were one of, if not the, bottom U12 sides last year so they must be on the improve as well - Gold Coast won the State Champs on the weekend, hmmmmm.

Countryjack

Alfred Walker (16)
R1 this weekend.Any tips??.
TSS at home to ACGS-could be tougher than most think.
All rep layers are fit as are 10 & 8 who pulled out.
TSS by 15 over ACGS
BBC by 3 over GT
IGS by 5 over BGS
NC by 15 over BSHS

TSS 2nd xv to be undefeated for 5th year in a row.