• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD Schools Rugby U/16 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

ProneBone613

Over past couple of years the selections have not been published to my knowledge. Usually find out some of the selections by word of mouth.
I thought there was a squad of 30 picked from the carnival and are then sent down to the AIS in canberra?

FreshCream

Frank Row (1)
Have you guys seen a player by the name of Scott Husband BSHS 16's. Hes got really good footwork and gets around the opposition with ease, including the help of his quick speed off the mark.

Dark Shark

Alex Ross (28)
Fergus Halliday crunched in a late tackle today v Nudgee. Sustained shoulder injury and bad case of concussion. I hear he will be unlikely to play in the u16 National Champs.

WebbEllis

Ward Prentice (10)
Fergus Halliday crunched in a late tackle today v Nudgee. Sustained shoulder injury and bad case of concussion. I hear he will be unlikely to play in the u16 National Champs.
I heard there was no concussion or only a mild concussion. His shoulder is supposedly only slightly injured his shoulder. Haven't heard if he will be playing at the National Champs though.

ippylad93

Bill Watson (15)
terrace number 8 is daniel sitileni and he has a guarantee'd spot in that team, if you saw him play churchie in the 16A's or in the firsts you would see why
Ben Laxon, Toby McNamee, Robert Green are terrace players that will see spots in either QLD Red or White

Spot on aren't i

Status
Not open for further replies.