• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rd 12 2018 NSFW Waratahs vs Auckland Blues. 36 and 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
paper%20tiger_zpst6b7gp0p.jpg

isfolaumouth_zpsw5keavqx.png

Reactions: dru

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
It would really be nice if he just played to his ability and stayed away from social media. Just a line of platitudes for the TV and throw away the phone!

This game is ours for the taking if we just play to our abilities and DON'T try to win the game on every phase. Just build pressure and wait for the opportunities to open up. The Blues are down about 18 players and therefore they just don't have enough experienced hard-heads if we just apply pressure and keep doing it all night. Forget the miracle ball, go to ground and recycle, rinse and repeat.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Buzz Rothfield “Look at Brookvale Oval. It’s far and away the worst venue in the NRL, almost unfit to be hosting games in an era where fans want comfortable seats and easy access to toilets and food outlets.”
There’ll probably be a designated cubicle for each person who attends the game this week.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I wonder if Dempsey is healthy? It would be great to see him back. I notice he wasn't on the team list for Gordon last weekend which is a shame.

Presumably Folau will come back to wing, Newsome to the bench and Palmer drop out of the 23. I'd start Miller again at 6 and drop Staniforth back to the bench.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I wonder if Dempsey is healthy? It would be great to see him back. I notice he wasn't on the team list for Gordon last weekend which is a shame.

Presumably Folau will come back to wing, Newsome to the bench and Palmer drop out of the 23. I'd start Miller again at 6 and drop Staniforth back to the bench.

I saw him at my subbies trial match about 2 months ago and he looked fine. At least he was walking around unaided, without a limp etc.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
A loss to the Blues in this game would be worse than if they'd lost to the Sunwolves a few weeks back as far as I am concerned.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
When my thoughts turned to Patrick Tuipulotu I googled "paper tiger" and that pic was the very first cab off the rank. Destiny. Ran him thru the ms-paint photo neg gizmo and wouldnt you know it he comes out the exact same colour and pattern as this years Auckland Blues uniforms.
MORE DESTINY.
HOW MUCH DESTINY CAN U TAKE?
ps Cyclo, I signed you up for the NSWF Sex Camp. I sent them Byron's head shot pic so you might need to wear a gimp mask or something.

psp no I'm not going, I'm saving myself for Mrs Right

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
When my thoughts turned to Patrick Tuipulotu I googled "paper tiger" and that pic was the very first cab off the rank. Destiny. Ran him thru the ms-paint photo neg gizmo and wouldnt you know it he comes out the exact same colour and pattern as this years Auckland Blues uniforms.

MORE DESTINY.

HOW MUCH DESTINY CAN U TAKE?

ps Cyclo, I signed you up for the NSWF Sex Camp. I sent them Byron's head shot pic so you might need to wear a gimp mask or something.

psp no I'm not going, I'm saving myself for Mrs Right

I have a Gump mask - will that do?
gump.jpg

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/rugby-...pub-for-urinating-on-bar-20180430-p4zcfq.html

Nick Phipps caught with his pants down, literally. According to the Herald, he was thrown out of the Woollahra Hotel after urinating on the bar. Just to make the story even better he was dressed as a cow.
Pretty sure we can rule him out of this week's contest and ever being allowed back into the Woollahra Hotel.

Edit: should have the read the article, Phipps was allowed back into the Hotel two days later.

Status
Not open for further replies.