• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rd 12: Reds v Sunwolves, Lang Park, 3/5/19 @ 7:45pm

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Hoopert and Tupou not their best games. I'd be thinking about the Smith boys.

Stewart a bit hit and miss. Some really good stuff but some defensive positioning lapses too.

Proving me wrong! Try to Tupou.

Rebelsfan

Billy Sheehan (19)
sure, which game has he played better in do you think?

he's not quick enough, he doesn't go through the gap and he gets isolated. He cant get involved in the tight play. Not his best game, not his worst game. Just how he plays. Every game.

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
If Hayden Parker is looking for a job and has no offers I think the Kings would do well to sign him. They have signed Johnny Sexton's brother and are looking to get Catrakilis as well.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Worst TMO interference of the season, tackle started below the neck and should never be a card.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
he's not quick enough, he doesn't go through the gap and he gets isolated. He cant get involved in the tight play. Not his best game, not his worst game. Just how he plays. Every game.

Firstly we weren’t discussing his talent, just comparing to other performances this year.
I reckon it’s probably his best game this year, if you can’t name another game I’ll probably stick with that opinion

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
Seems like I called it!

Reds absolutely have to get the BP now. About 60 mins against 14 men in total.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Clear yellow for mine.

He is paying a heavy price for the professional foul, but the decisions have been spot on.

Rebelsfan

Billy Sheehan (19)
Firstly we weren’t discussing his talent, just comparing to other performances this year.
I reckon it’s probably his best game this year, if you can’t name another game I’ll probably stick with that opinion

fine then

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Sunwolves look like they have decided not to worry about trying to play within the rules now.

Edit: but Reds keeping them in it.

Rebelsfan

Billy Sheehan (19)
and for the record, I am supporting the Reds to win , despite my comments about Thorn and Higgers

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Harry Hoopert is racking up decent minutes this seasons, playing better then I expected for a 20yr old

Reactions: dru

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Harry Hoopert is racking up decent minutes this seasons, playing better then I expected for a 20yr old

Thought he started slow and and a little clumsy, but he seems to "own" his input and has been growing during the game. Bloody good player for his age.

Reactions: TSR

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Thought he started slow and and a little clumsy, but he seems to "own" his input and has been growing during the game. Bloody good player for his age.

Scrummaging needs work, and he could use an extra 5kg. But he plays well in the loose and strong over the ball

Reactions: dru

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
Guy in blue t shirt standing behind thorn in his team chat at half time. Bo Hanson. I've worked with him in school rowing about adecade ago when he was starting off. Worked with the coaching groups (40+) in leadership development, communication styles, etc etc. Amazing. Reds hired him purely to work with Brad to help him become a better communicator. 4 time olympian rower, 3 time olympic medalist. International professional coach basically. Wouldn't be cheap!

https://athleteassessments.com/about-bo-hanson/