• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RD 13: Brumbies v Sunwolves - 12/5/19 - 4:05pm

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Brumbies side:

1 Scott Sio
2 Folau Fainga'a
3 Allan Alalatoa
4 Darcy Swain
5 Sam Carter
6 Tom Cusack
7 Jahrome Brown
8 Pete Samu
9 Joe Powell
10 Christian Lealiifano
11 Toni Pulu
12 Irae Simone
13 Tevita Kuridrani
14 Henry Speight
15 Tom Banks

Replacements
16 Connal McInerney
17 James Slipper
18 Leslie Leuluaialii-Makin
19 Blake Enever
20 Murray Douglas
21 Ryan Lonergan
22 Tom Wright
23 Andy Muirhead

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Heard all about the Brumbies playing running rugby and turn on the last 5 to watch them defending on their own line. Would have been easy to concede a soft try, well done to them.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Interesting that FF (Folau Fainga'a) didn't add to his try scoring tally today, but 5 tries scored all up by the Brumbies. Maybe a few eating their words now?

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Was a great game to watch I missed the start by about 20 mins so was watching on Kayo so didn't come on here to ruin the game.

Speight playing well. Scrum awesome, 2 full end to end tries, and kept the Sunwolves to Donuts. Nothing wrong with that.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Was a great game to watch I missed the start by about 20 mins so was watching on Kayo so didn't come on here to ruin the game.

Speight playing well. Scrum awesome, 2 full end to end tries, and kept the Sunwolves to Donuts. Nothing wrong with that.

Got the win, the bonus point, and brought the points differential out of the negative.........

And now top the conference.

Good afternoon.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Eight posts for a game and two of those were the teams, one was asking if anybody was watching.:rolleyes:
When the Brumbies game 2 weeks ago didn’t crack a second page I was informed that no one gets out of bed prior to the kick off time of 7.40am on a Sunday. I shut up last week when the prime time Saturday game v the Blues didn’t either, although it did roll over to a second page at some stage on Sunday. I guess it’s Mother’s Day today..

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
When the Brumbies game 2 weeks ago didn’t crack a second page I was informed that no one gets out of bed prior to the kick off time of 7.40am on a Sunday. I shut up last week when the prime time Saturday game v the Blues didn’t either, although it did roll over to a second page at some stage on Sunday. I guess it’s Mother’s Day today..

It’s a good thing you’re around to prop up the Brumbies match threads..........

Nice work.