• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daz

Hell's bell's. The 2013 season has barely begun and we are already looking to next year?

The danger of looking too far ahead is that we don't fully enjoy the present.

D

daz

And what of our financial crisis? Will there even BE a Rebels 2014? :p

Crisis? What crisis?

For all the panic talk on these fori, I have seen no actual media reports. I'm not saying there is no fire, but perhaps it is a wee bit OTT?

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
That would be a huge, huge loss to the Rebels. That would upset me.

How certain is this?
Rumor mill certain, aka not very. But he's off contract at the end of the year and Jake White had a chat to him. Also makes sense with the loss of Kimlin, Fardy to 6 and Pyle to 4.

D

daz

Jake White had a chat to him.

I wonder if it was the same type of chat he had to Pocock. Or every other player he has ever spoken to. Hell, Rathbone was fucking retired and Jake put him on the wing after one of those "chats"!

Jake must have some kind of suggestive super-power. :)

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
I wonder if it was the same type of chat he had to Pocock. Or every other player he has ever spoken to. Hell, Rathbone was fucking retired and Jake put him on the wing after one of those "chats"!

We had a quick chat before the Blues game last year and he convinced me to put $20 on the Brumbies. Not that I would have enjoyed the pie anyway in that game.

James Buchanan

Trevor Allan (34)
Hell's bell's. The 2013 season has barely begun and we are already looking to next year?

The danger of looking too far ahead is that we don't fully enjoy the present.

Perhaps this thread can contain some of the speculation going on in the 2013 thread so we can enjoy the present? :)

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)

He certainly knows how to put a rugby team together. Certain other coaches should take note.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
A lot of re-signings going on so thought I would just list some of it now on this forum.

PAE (2 More years)
Pyle (2 More years)
Neville (2 More years)
Reid (2 More years)
Fuglistaller
Higgers
Thompson

Colby Fainga'a (Brumbies)
Sexton (Leinster, Melbourne born hooker)
Max Lahiff (London Irish, Australia Qualified)

Burgess (Toulese)
Stirzaker
Rokobaro
Woodward
Inman (2 More years)
Sidey

Some one fill in the rest of the guys under contract still?

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
His birthdate is 28 September 1990. The wikipedia entry lists him as being born in 1993 which is wrong.

He turns 23 this year.

He is a massive unit though. That bit is 100% true.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
I hope somebody can teach the Rebels to defend. If they can get that bit right they will be able to push for the finals. When they attack they are better than many other sides in the comp., their defence is just woeful though.

Status
Not open for further replies.