• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
seriously, how is this newsworthy, by any standard. how many people would be busted for this offence every day of the week.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Is he any relation?

Regardless, 18 year old prop who's been playing in rep teams since U15s if not before. Stupid stupid stuff.

Scum never fails to lay the boot in though.

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
Is he any relation?

Regardless, 18 year old prop who's been playing in rep teams since U15s if not before. Stupid stupid stuff.

Scum never fails to lay the boot in though.

Any relation to what?

Silly by him. He's a good footballer, one of the few front rowers that sees rep game time bottom-aged.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Any relation to what?

Silly by him. He's a good footballer, one of the few front rowers that sees rep game time bottom-aged.

To Eddie.

EDIT: Think I need to put more context in my posts. Two in a row where at least one person had no idea what I was on about.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
I don't follow?
Fuck

Me right now

F636xiP.mp4

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
seriously, how is this newsworthy, by any standard. how many people would be busted for this offence every day of the week.
Because a lot of people like reading about the misfortune of others.

No excuse for the young bloke though, hopefully he learns from this before something really bad happens.

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
Rant about Jonah, Mr Wobbly didn't know that I was talking about him.

Then obviously not specifying if it was Eddie being related to Kilisimasi.
I can be as thick as a whale omelette sometimes. Once someone pointed out that it was Placid it all became clear :)

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
2017 Membership package just arrived.

Can confirm, card fits inside lanyard pocket.

I like the new scarf.

Car sticker is a bit busy.

Maybe I can learn to like the new cap? Doubt it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.