• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
2017 Membership package just arrived.

Can confirm, card fits inside lanyard pocket.

I like the new scarf.

Maybe I can learn to like the new cap? Doubt it though.

Photos?

I think I'll get a 4 game membership this year.

I'd love to see a company 'sponsor' (aka subsidise) the membership program, because right now if you miss more than 1 game (and I will) it just doesn't make financial sense.

I get the margins in rugby aren't the same as footy, but a membership should be more than a goodwill gesture to the team you love.

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
Photos?

I think I'll get a 4 game membership this year.

I'd love to see a company 'sponsor' (aka subsidise) the membership program, because right now if you miss more than 1 game (and I will) it just doesn't make financial sense.

I get the margins in rugby aren't the same as footy, but a membership should be more than a goodwill gesture to the team you love.
I was thinking about posting a photo but that might spoil the surprise for others :)

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I clicked the link.

[spoilers]

I can't believe Nic Stirzaker was a ghost all the time!

[/spoilers]

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
I like the grey on the hat but not the scarf.

I think the hat looks cool but its design would looks better a snapback and not a baseball cap.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
I'm a bit tired of getting new clothes I never wear. Just give me the membership card and lanyard - the rest is window dressing.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Contents of the ideal members pack:
  • membership card and lanyard
  • email with digital calendar for the following year's Rebels and Wallabies tests, adjusted to local and AES/DT timezones
  • a tinny.

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
Also instructions on how to sew all my previous scarves together to make a blanket.

Mate, not a blanket. Just one really long scarf, that'd be peak Melbourne.

c330ef2b39ab9b4feae7535ea775b4c2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.