• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneOrThree

Herbert Moran (7)
Keen to know the injury list for this week, because I'm a sucker for punishment. Lots of boys going off vs the Tahs and I'm pretty sure you can add Harley Fox to that list. He lasted 2 minutes for PH vs Rams at Keys Rd. Sounds like he got his foot caught in a sprinkle hole and something didn't sound right as a result.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Keen to know the injury list for this week, because I'm a sucker for punishment. Lots of boys going off vs the Tahs and I'm pretty sure you can add Harley Fox to that list. He lasted 2 minutes for PH vs Rams at Keys Rd. Sounds like he got his foot caught in a sprinkle hole and something didn't sound right as a result.

Get through this week, have the bye and then we can potentially have Smith, Timani and McMahon back, plus hopefully Day playing more than 1min. Should also have at least 1 more lock back by then.

A team of

Smith
Hanson
Weekes
Day
Jeffries
Timani
McMahon
Mafi
Stirzacker
Naivalu
Hodge
English
Koribete
J Deb

is a very handy super rugby team.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Very specific detail in the article re. dates for the Saffer decision, although that may be in the public domain, treatment of contracted players and the flexibility to the higher profile guys.

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Very specific detail in the article re. dates for the Saffer decision, although that may be in the public domain, treatment of contracted players and the flexibility to the higher profile guys.
Yes, most specific info to date. I will only believe for sure when it is an official release from the ARU.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
If this is true (and Panda is usually one of the reliable ones)...

As a Rebels fan, absolute fucking relief.

As an Australian Rugby fan, I'm gutted. I feel for everyone associated with the Force and WA rugby. No one wins in this situation. This will fuck Australian Rugby for years to come, and the West will never forgive. Ever.

But, once again, we must wait for the Saffa bandwagon to get it's act together. An absolute disgrace a decision is taking this long.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
It'll be like the old Fitzroy and South Melbourne fans who turned off completely from AFL after their teams merged north.

Status
Not open for further replies.