• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
I don't think his locked,

I also think Tupou didn't play as Cheika was just giving the other props on tour some game time.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
a few watching on this morning. i left before the "festivities", interesting set ups in the "probables v possible" semi opposed. Adams, Horwitz and Tuipoltu the backs but hard to make much of that without either Lance or Meakes training yet. a few still in rehab and a few notable absences, no Stirzaker, Jeffries or Weeks, although Lawrie was on the sideline. i think the two redheads are gone. More to come (and go) obviously

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
a few watching on this morning. i left before the "festivities", interesting set ups in the "probables v possible" semi opposed. Adams, Horwitz and Tuipoltu the backs but hard to make much of that without either Lance or Meakes training yet. a few still in rehab and a few notable absences, no Stirzaker, Jeffries or Weeks, although Lawrie was on the sideline. i think the two redheads are gone. More to come (and go) obviously
Jeffries has a dislocated finger. Can’t “sweat” for 10 days to let it take. By all accounts, he has impressed Dave Wessels.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Jeffries has a dislocated finger. Can’t “sweat” for 10 days to let it take. By all accounts, he has impressed Dave Wessels.

Hope so. Had looked to turn a corner in 2016 NRC for mine after a couple of seasons of ~ 25 minute performances at both Soup & NRC level before the injury and infections. With a stronger pack around him, along with higher quality mentors in Parling and Coleman, could be a big part of 2018 and beyond.

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
Just received a phone call from Rob Leota thanking me for renewing my membership.

Also good work by GoMelbRebels with Tom Moloney on social media yesterday.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
In that case, any chance you guys could flick the Tahs Toolis or Phillips? Stop hogging all the tall timber.
We only have 5, and one of them isn't even Australian! You can't possibly count Hosea, and Meafou isn't even down here training full time I think.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Just received a phone call from Rob Leota thanking me for renewing my membership.

Also good work by GoMelbRebels with Tom Moloney on social media yesterday.
Thanks, i hope to get a regular segment! I too got a call yesterday, from Eisi Ha'angana - they are really going all out to get new members and acknowledge existing members. A good vibe at the moment.

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
We only have 5, and one of them isn't even Australian! You can't possibly count Hosea, and Meafou isn't even down here training full time I think.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Coleman, Philips, Toolis, Jeffries, Parling and Ha'angana & Hosea - but both of these guys will be u20 still Still got the best selection but I wouldn't say hogging. Parling will leave next season and 2 of these are still teenagers.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Wife drove past this today
2c2318a1739bbd1159d83950bea4800e.jpg

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.