• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
Can i ask does anyone know whats up with Fereti Sa’ga ? Is he injured. Didnt go to SA
I would like to know too. I wish they would get back to publishing the injuries list, like the AFL clubs. IIRC they only did it for one season.

Matt Gibbon must be pinching himself. Picked up a short term training contract, plays the first three games and he's been going alright, (apart from Friday night's brain fart).

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
So apparently the Wallabies had a training camp Sunday to Tuesday so our Wallabies won't get to SA till Thursday, great way to get use to playing at altitude.
From what I've seen not a great deal of training.. more like bonding on Sydney Harbour

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Matt Gibbon must be pinching himself. Picked up a short term training contract, plays the first three games and he's been going alright, (apart from Friday night's brain fart).

I think a lot of players would have done the same thing in his situation. unless he was an AB, most would have been penalised too.

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
Pone Fa'amausili is on the plane to SA as the spare prop. Cottrell, Tuipulotu, and Magnay also added to the squad.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Don't have access to pay wall but courier reporting the Reds are still paying a nice $366,000 of QC (Quade Cooper) wage.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I can imagine that if his form continues that the Rebels will very happily free up the ~$100k to keep Quade in Melbourne.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Coleman going will free up some cash, also rumors Koroibete looking at France. Could push some money to Quade and Jones (he’s on the minimum).

Status
Not open for further replies.