• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebelsfan

Billy Sheehan (19)
So Rebels were provided with millions by the Vic Govt following the decision to scrap the Force, what happened with that money

the MRRU Board should be able to answer that : Gary Gray, Tim North, Lyndsey Cattermole, Bob Dalziel AM , Owain Stone (the accountant) oh and Docherty, the Chairman. I may have missed one. But, if memory serves me, from COmpany law 101, the directors are personally responsible for the company if it is trading while insolvent.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Emergency meeting tonight with rebels management and board of directors re outstanding debts. Looks like current management have no fiscal skills
Amazing how every journalist in the country and every poster on here with decent contacts failed to hear about this meeting.

No saying I don’t believe you but I’m also saying I have no reason to believe this post either.

In other news the club on the edge of oblivion signed Rob Leota to a new deal today.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Amazing how every journalist in the country and every poster on here with decent contacts failed to hear about this meeting.

No saying I don’t believe you but I’m also saying I have no reason to believe this post either.

In other news the club on the edge of oblivion signed Rob Leota to a new deal today.

Good signing. Rob is one for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.