• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_Converted

Billy Sheehan (19)
personally i'd prefer to see both Koroibete AND Sefa on the wings. I think Maddocks, for all his undoubted ability and potential still has a very great deal to learn.
I never subscribed to having two running backs on the wings if it kills the kicking game.

Don't get me wrong, I love running rugby as much as the next bloke but if 2 of the back three don't have a kicking game you are pinned back in your own half too much to make use of your extra run.

I hope where ever Sefa goes he gets that zip and side step back. He has appeared much slower and tried to run over defenders too much this year rather than running around them. He needs those strengths back I'd he is to reenter wallabies contention.

I agree his reading of play in defence and positioning could use a polish too.

Of all players I'd like to see more of Tyler Adams tops my list. It was only a few minutes but I liked what I saw if him.

Is his move to the force an off season thing or is he definitely gone from our list next year?

Pone's Mullet

Dave Cowper (27)
Adams looked good, not sure why he didn't get much time on the pine. Having To'omua start, Adams on the bench and Reece covering sounds good to me. JD hasn't stepped up so i fear his time is done

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Of all players I'd like to see more of Tyler Adams tops my list. It was only a few minutes but I liked what I saw if him.

Is his move to the force an off season thing or is he definitely gone from our list next year?
agree Adamd should have got a lot more game time. it is McGregor who has gone to the Force. Adams is going to NZ for ITM cup

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
A little cryptic from Will. A passing glance may suggest he’s off, but I know he’s locked in for 2019. RL, care to share?

228909ce1fcc21e02cb78f5eedd4c5ab.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Jesus Christ I hope there's been a swap.

Hunt, Cooper and Slipper going to Melbourne for Genia and some change.

Please please please please.

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
No way they would release him unless he has thrown up a personal welfare issue like his family being in Brisbane or something. Might just be a 'thanks for the season' thing

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
No way they would release him unless he has thrown up a personal welfare issue like his family being in Brisbane or something. Might just be a 'thanks for the season' thing

I’m hoping it’s just a badly worded thanks for the season thing. Hopefully.

We wouldn’t give him up without a fight.

I thought one of the reasons he Ameche is because ness wanted to live down here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
I also can't picture him wanting to play for Thorn with all the crap happening at Ballymore this year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.