• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2020

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
Ok this is a lot of backrowers and none of them big bodies.

Either some guys aren't getting re-signed or Jones and RHP will be permanent locks

Lock - Hosea, Haangana, Phillips, Jones, RHP
Backrow - wilkins, Hardwick, kemeny, cottrell, leota, naisarani, killingworth

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Ok this is a lot of backrowers and none of them big bodies.

Either some guys aren't getting re-signed or Jones and RHP will be permanent locks

Lock - Hosea, Haangana, Phillips, Jones, RHP
Backrow - wilkins, Hardwick, kemeny, cottrell, leota, naisarani, killingworth

In the article posted by Lord Reg, Junes was counted as a backrow. But with the level of competition for spots, I think he will find a regular start at Lock.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
If that's the case, at least one of them is probably under a serious injury cloud. Brad Wilkin is the first name that comes to mind, as he's been out of action for a while. Haven't see Gus Cottrell in NRC, but he might have worked an OS deal in to his contract.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Maybe there's something to sniff around with the partner club arrangement in Japan?

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
So:

6/ Jones, Cottrell, RH-P, Leota
7/ Wilkin, Hardwick, Killingworth, Kemeny
8/ Naisarani, Leota, Hardwick

As Oztimmay already mentioned, Jones and RH-P will most likely play lock but I wouldn't mind seeing a backrow of Jones, Wilkin, Isi.

(wish we still had Colby though)

Pone's Mullet

Alex Ross (28)
Semisi Masirewa is currently at Kinetsu and it doesn’t look like he’s signed for Sunwolves (admittedly I’m going from Wikipedia). Wouldn’t mind seeing him line up at the Stockade, he was electric last season

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Where's Hodge going to line up? Who's our flyhalf?

Deegan flyhalf.

Hodge 13 I'd suggest.

15 DHP
14 Maddocks
13 Hodge
12 To'omua
11 Koroibete
10 Deegan
9 Lomani
8 Cottrell
7 Hardwick
6 Wilkin
5 Leota
4 RHP
3 Killingworth
2 Kemeny
1 Naisirani

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
Semisi Masirewa is currently at Kinetsu and it doesn’t look like he’s signed for Sunwolves (admittedly I’m going from Wikipedia). Wouldn’t mind seeing him line up at the Stockade, he was electric last season

Would they let another capped Fijian in? Rebels still have Koroibete, Maddocks and now Kellaway for wings.