• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2020

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
Guess they were in AUS and either a) Rebels happy to pay the insurance for their Japanese teams (stohlberg still under contract) OR/and b) Rebels are benefitting frmo their rleationship with Japanese teams.

Masi (probably) left meaning Rebels could get Maafu and Stohlberg in for Jones.

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
Guess they were in AUS and either a) Rebels happy to pay the insurance for their Japanese teams (stohlberg still under contract) OR/and b) Rebels are benefitting frmo their rleationship with Japanese teams.

Masi (probably) left meaning Rebels could get Maafu and Stohlberg in for Jones.

Stolberg plays for Kinetsu so I think b) is relevant for him.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
So a 5-year deal from a venture capital firm? THey certainly know hoe to find money, something we can alweas do with more.

Wonder what happend to Mimecast?

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Looks like mo
Some great news. The Rebels have signed a major sponsor for 5 years

Looks like more of a donation/tax break. He has been high up at both combank & amp so he clearly knows something about taking care of money, but in saying that its great to have a successful Melbourne business supporting us

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Would love to got to brookvale to watch assuming could get tickets but unfortunately away that weekend. May be best chance to see pro rugby in Sydney at this point given competition for limited tahs tickets

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
The Rebels are playing the Reds on Friday at Brookvale Oval.

Managed to snag four tickets just then. Pure coincidence I'm in Sydney from Tuesday, very happy with this. Though now I'll be at the game I guess I finally have to choose between my two teams.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Are tickets free for members? I have a few mates in Syd who might be keen if I can use my membership for them