• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2020

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Alright next week here is the equation against the Tahs

Win = guarantee top 3
Lose With a bonus point = will just need to win the following week against the Force
Lose with no bonus point, Tahs get a bonus for 3+ try’s = eliminated
Lose with no bonus point, Tahs fail to get 3+ try bonus point = need to win Force game with bonus point

Hope people can follow that. Simply win and won’t need to worry about anything else.

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Alright next week here is the equation against the Tahs

Win = guarantee top 3
Lose With a bonus point = will just need to win the following week against the Force
Lose with no bonus point, Tahs get a bonus for 3+ try’s = eliminated
Lose with no bonus point, Tahs fail to get 3+ try bonus point = need to win Force game with bonus point

Hope people can follow that. Simply win and won’t need to worry about anything else.
I came up with pretty much the same. As Dctarget says - it’s awfully familiar, which is a worry. They need to go in with a winning mindset v the Tahs (because they will be). Better to win this one than having to throw everything at the final match against the Force a week out from finals (assuming we don’t get thrashed by the Tahs).

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
I came up with pretty much the same. As Dctarget says - it’s awfully familiar, which is a worry. They need to go in with a winning mindset v the Tahs (because they will be). Better to win this one than having to throw everything at the final match against the Force a week out from finals (assuming we don’t get thrashed by the Tahs).
I think they need to do what has been working for them and bring it into a grind and play in the right areas. Even what they did against the Reds (with some tweaks) would win them a game 9 times out of 10, given the territory and possession. Tahs haven’t been up for a scrap for a number of years.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Knock-knock-knock, oh, who could it be, because you did not about of anyone. It's me, your procreative arousal, I invite you to go with me on an unforgettable journey. Is your confederate in pants already on alert? Percipient, then over the reproach of captain and magistrate where we announcement possess on in end today. Harmonize oneself to the convey to orgasms, toward pleasures!

This is comic genius Jerry!

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Onto this weekend's game: I've been a fan since the start and know enough about the club to be fairly confident that while we may win over the semi-professional Force, we're going to make hard work of it and only squeak through after having bottled a bunch of opportunities

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
https://vic.rugby/news/2020/09/03/academy-players-abroad

Where some of the academy lads have moved during the pandemic.

Ola Taulangi is also at Gordon playing lock in SS. Gordon has a real Vic presence this season with 4-5 Vic products playing regularly, so if you’re looking for a SS team to jump on the bandwagon they might be the one.

Typical Sydney relying on Vic players, when will they start growing their own, we can't keep propping them up!