• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2021

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
So with To'omua becoming the National RUPA players representative it looks like RHP will take over his role as the Rebels player representative. This is signaling to me that he will be staying on at the Rebels into next year, otherwise it would be a very strange appointment.

It probably also means it would be strange to see To'omua take up his sabbatical next year.

Rebel man

Peter Johnson (47)
So with To'omua becoming the National RUPA players representative it looks like RHP will take over his role as the Rebels player representative. This is signaling to me that he will be staying on at the Rebels into next year, otherwise it would be a very strange appointment.

It probably also means it would be strange to see To'omua take up his sabbatical next year.
How likely is RHP to get a game?

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Be interesting to see what they do with Ha’angana next season if he’s still around.

RHP situation was weird, never heard of any injuries but his non inclusion in any SRAU squads would indicate he had one. I always thought he could be a decent 6 but he’s prob past the transition stage in his career.

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
Be interesting to see what they do with Ha’angana next season if he’s still around.

RHP situation was weird, never heard of any injuries but his non inclusion in any SRAU squads would indicate he had one. I always thought he could be a decent 6 but he’s prob past the transition stage in his career.

I think he is a good player and still young. Hopefully the rebels keep developing him as Australia is very short on locks

Reactions: dru

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Dumb question, but has anyone else received an Australia Post shipping notification for something from BLK? I hadn’t ordered anything (which I know is rare for me not to buy Rebels merch) but Mrs GMR also received an email. Was there something in the pledge I missed?

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Dumb question, but has anyone else received an Australia Post shipping notification for something from BLK? I hadn’t ordered anything (which I know is rare for me not to buy Rebels merch) but Mrs GMR also received an email. Was there something in the pledge I missed?

There is a Pledge Pin on it's way.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
I can sense your disappointment that they didn't decide to send everyone the pink Budgy Smugglers.

They've done the world a huge favor not sending them to me. I managed to fit into a pair, it would be a mystery to work out where the ex-prop body armour ends, and the smuggler starts.

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)