• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2021

James GC

Larry Dwyer (12)
Super Rugby 2021: Melbourne Rebels coach Dave Wessels has two games to save his job (smh.com.au)

The Melbourne Rebels must win their next two matches for coach Dave Wessels to keep his job.
That’s the equation facing the off-contract Melbourne coach, whose time at the franchise is looking like coming to an end after four seasons in charge
Yeah I think that's fair enough too he has had longer then Thorne and a more established roster at times and has failed to impress.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Yeah I think that's fair enough too he has had longer then Thorne and a more established roster at times and has failed to impress.

um yeah we don't need someone who is pretty much irrelevant to the rebels to tell us what we already know & have been saying for a long time now. There is no need to try to sensationalize it because the tahs are 0-7 desperate for a win & this is the last chance till 2022. We all know where we are at. (with the exception of 1 or 2)

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
I mean, there are a handful of rebels people I'd rather hear less from too, no need to single out the non-rebels fans

Oops, my attack was men't to be directed at tim not so decent, the article was designed to try to unsettle us this week because this is the last chance the tahs will have at a win till next season

Reactions: dru

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
This is more for the Dewar Shield 2021 thread but that's missing as well! ha ha...
Good news: Rugby is in Murdoch media. Bad news is......
175913945_10158102020183715_5480601094796711082_n.jpg

Rebel man

Peter Johnson (47)
So all our constant chokes have come home to roost. Season over for us pathetic showing this year, it’s time for a new coach

Rebel man

Peter Johnson (47)
We have to play the kids tomorrow. The season is done. No point playing guys like To'omua he has been that out of form anyway, start Gordon give him 80 minutes see what they have to offer

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Isi prob will get a month & if that's the case is it worth play him against the Crusaders? we may have seen the last of the great man.

FWIW shake hands with Dave now bring in an interim coach for SRTT so we can start the new hunt as of Monday

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
There was clearly mitigating factors involved in the Isi tackle. Poor fluffybunny was bent in half and still hit him in the head.

Throwing a punch after that? guess he can't be fucked playing anymore before signing his shiny new contract.