• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels v Brumbies - 4 July 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
The Rebels and Brumbies will play an exhibition style match in Ashwood in Melbourne on Thursday 4 July.

The game is being played due to the large gap between competition matches in Super Rugby.

The match will kick off at 1:30pm.

lex

Allen Oxlade (6)
Are there any new injuries from that game? I think Mogg was clutching his shoulder at the end but haven't heard anything about it.

What is the injury list looking like for the Force game and the finals? Are Nic White and George Smith are expected to be available?

MarkJ

Bob Loudon (25)
Tim Gavel has tweeted @TimGavel: Brumbies pull out of trial with Rebels with Mogg minor leg strain on Tuesday night . White, Smith, Pocock, Murphy, Palmer on sidelines.

lex

Allen Oxlade (6)
Tim Gavel has tweeted @TimGavel: Brumbies pull out of trial with Rebels with Mogg minor leg strain on Tuesday night . White, Smith, Pocock, Murphy, Palmer on sidelines.

Thank you. It sounds like Mogg's is the only additional injury. I guess we have to wait and see who is fit for the rest of the Super 15.

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)

Dare I say that Mogg pulled up a little lame after the Lions match ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.