• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
While Turner might not have been a star on the field he has been great off it. I've seen him at countless junior rugby events, even some not run by the Reds, and he is always happy to chat with kids and engage with fans.

He did the same sort of thing when he was with the Waratahs as well.

Obviously the Rugby Culture runs deep in the lad. A credit to his parents, school, and previous coaches and managers.

Oldschool

Jim Clark (26)
Cheika roped in that syco south African and he made a hell of a difference to the Waratahs. Surely there's a south African beef eater or a argintenian opera singer the Reds can get their hands on to fill the gap until some of the younger fellas come through.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Maaaaate, he worked at a Goodna hotel for godsakes. That would have instilled Queenslander into the bloke and washed away that contaminated New South Wales blood. Love ya Beau

Always maintained that Queenslander is a state of mind, not a birthright.

I know plenty of Queensland born folk that aren't "Queenslanders", and plenty of interstate or overseas born folk that are equal or more passionate "Queenslanders" than those born there.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
The day before the Reds announcement. Done deal.

That would be awesome news for Reds and Australian Rugby.

If there was any hint of him going to mungoball, the announcements would have already been lined up and the receiving club would have had him lined up in a presser immediately the AFL announcement was made.

He's ours. I'm excited.

T

Train Without a Station

Cheika roped in that syco south African and he made a hell of a difference to the Waratahs. Surely there's a south African beef eater or a argintenian opera singer the Reds can get their hands on to fill the gap until some of the younger fellas come through.

Surely there must be one? Very constructive.

T

Train Without a Station

Anywhere in the world. Who is off contract, under $500k and keen for move?

Gillys_ghost

Dave Cowper (27)
Can anyone compile a list of whos definitely staying next year.

so far we have lost: Anae, Owen, Shipperley, Davies, Harris, Placid, Toua

Likely: Quirk, Lucas

Anyone Else?

T

Train Without a Station

Criticising an organisation for not signing somebody that doesn't exist isn't a legitimate statement.

T

Train Without a Station

@born-red it's unfair to criticise them based on the fact that the Hunt speculated deal is getting plenty of media and chasing an overseas back rower isn't. Of course it isn't getting any media. Nobody outside most of us know who the fuck Deysel is for example. People know who Hunt is and want to hear about him.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
hello, my Queenslander friends.
may i congratulate you on your great wisdom in bringing Karmichael Hunt to our code and to the Wallaby cause.
please take good care of him for the next two months and then hand him over to the Wallabies in the best condition for their Europe tour.
thanks again.

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
Hallayluya - It's the day that the Reds squad is announced.
That means that all the bullshit otherwise called conjecture will calm down on this thread.
..............It will now change to continual criticism of those unexpected player's names who are announced, and who should have been selected instead.
Why does the 2015 season seem so far away. Gimme a break:(

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Hallayluya - It's the day that the Reds squad is announced.
That means that all the bullshit otherwise called conjecture will calm down on this thread.
......It will now change to continual criticism of those unexpected player's names who are announced, and who should have been selected instead.
Why does the 2015 season seem so far away. Gimme a break:(

Sorry mate, if anything I'd say the conjecture will be ramping up after today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.