• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
"Sometimes you need to distance yourself.............from the shit that's going down" - not Quade Cooper.
;)

Floggn'

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Ok so Pickle and Simmo have resigned until 2017 and Slips is staying till 2018. Does this mean that the "Future Wallaby" thats leaving is either Browning or Kerevi?
I don't like this post especially if its Kerevi. He is a future star for sure and the Reds can't lose him to another state. FFS we still have more money that anyone else so put your hand in your pocket Carmichael and secure him. Also I think it is time Cordingley packs his bags, the players from what I have heard aren't happy with the way he conducts himself.

Gillys_ghost

Dave Cowper (27)
The Tahs are losing AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) and im sure they would love a player like Kerevi. Horne and Carraro are both good, but with Horne Re-inventing himself as a winger, it might be possible. I cant think of a scenario that would make me more angry then if NSW stole Kerevi. I reckon his reception at Suncorp will be nothing less than Wendells if he does that.

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
Hopefully they'll add that one to my quote a day desk calendar next year.

[INDENT=1 said:
"Sometimes you need to distance yourself to see things clearly." - Quade Cooper[/INDENT]

BH, by that, I don't think he meant it to mean taking a sicky, lying on the beach, wondering if the good looking receptionist is going to take up your offer of a date

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Regardless of his record elsewhere, Meehan would and should be judged on his record with the Reds and IMO it has been abysmal. Our attack has been.... well, almost non-existant. To call it one dimensional would almost be a stretch as I struggle to completely identify one dimension.
The same could be said for QLD Country in the NRC. Meehan was the HC for those guys and they looked about as (im)potent as the Reds have.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I'd just be keen to first know if the player TOCC was talking about was Frisby or not. If it was and the rumour was a dud then we're all good. If not and the rumour is still in play then we can continue to speculate wildly. ;)

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Lovell Rugby just shared this on to my Facebook feed. Au Revoir Quade

c29ceb9538e3ca2200eb619334a972e9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.