• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Brad Thorn confirmed signed with the Reds. His role is unclear at this stage but assumed to be a coaching role.

EDIT: wrong thread and it seems it's old news anyway. As you were.....

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
This was just emailed to me and it relates to the popular view on here on how the Reds are being run at the moment. Scary how spot on it is!
C&H.gif

T

TOCC

Jake made his return from injury in April.. Despite been in a winning Brisbane City NRC backline, i don't think he is up to Super Rugby standard quite yet.

Sword of Justice

Vay Wilson (31)
I thought his performances for City were very good. I remember in fact that the City attack seemed to lose a bit IMO when Quade returned (of course this is due to a recovering athlete returning into an unfamiliar team) but it still points towards McIntyre's quality.

I think his level is higher than the point where you might appoint a scrumhalf to the role because there are no suiters.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I think his level is higher than the point where you might appoint a scrumhalf to the role because there are no suiters.

I definitely think he would have played this year if he hadn't been injured.

I don't think he's good enough that you rush him in to debut in a struggling Super Rugby side a matter of weeks after making his return from a major injury.

Troy

Jim Clark (26)
I guess that was my takeaway from the article. Frisby is a 9 not a 10, maybe Jake would be able to step up maybe not. Would be built into it over time like Frisby's been given or would it just have broken him? I don't know, but I would have liked to see him or another 10 at leaf trailed there even off the bench!

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Richard Graham's coaching would give anyone the shits.

Boom tish.

Indeed, but other reports are today circulating that he's also got a 'lingering groin niggle' and that too may prevent him playing on Friday.

Surely his time will come?

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Maybe the issue is with the medical staff. They might be overly cautious. Sure Quade had a broken collar bone but it's not like he uses his shoulders when he plays. He could have suited up the following week.
Also Daley is a bit soft. Should have been back the following week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.