• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
HendriK Tui and Dave McDuling returning from injury for Norths and University this weekend.

Safe to assume that Tui will get to practice his defence for most of the game given how Norths are tracking!

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
Last year, I was shattered whenever the Reds lost, which as often enough.
This year, I just turn off the TV, saying maybe next week, and I'm not even on Valium.
Consequently, there are more posts on the Reds 2016 thread than the Reds 2015 thread, which to me suggests that weré all looking forward to what might be into the future.
The queue you see outside the Reds administration block are the 'wantabe' coaches for next year- Lane, O'Connor, etc, etc.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
RedsRugby reposted an pic from Hendrick Tui yesterday after his game (vs Uni) on the weekend with Norths in the QPR. He played 40 mins by the looks and had no problems apparently. He finishes the post by saying, "@redsrugby I'm hungry to play."

Shouldn't be surprising but a part of me was starting to think this guy will probably just be keen to do out his time with the Reds and move on sort of with one foot out the door already. So good to read stuff like that. Keen to see what he can do if he's as eager as it sounds.

Did any Norths or Uni folk watch the game he played in? How did he go?

T

TOCC

Tui will probably come into the squad now that LoLo has gone away with the U20's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Watched Paraka replace Slips. He is bllody aweful around the field and looked "blown" after 5 minutes.

It looks like he has trouble just running - He is built like 2 x brick shithouses.

Guy is only a kid but needs to reduce some body mass before he get some mobility.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
I agree RE Friday night, but he is generally very good with his ball running and has a decent work rate for his size. It wasn't a true reflection of his ability.

I'd say the intensity and speed of Super Rugby will take more than a few minutes off the bench to get used to.

T

TOCC

e75c85066677b4c2476d0378ba8100ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.