• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Sully, looks like it is happening all over again if the rumors of Totality Tony coming to Brisbane turn out to be true. We'll have the 2018 thread as that reminder. Surely no need to keep this gaping wound open now.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Anyone happen to know what Richard Barker's email address is?

Still waiting on my kid's Baby Membership pack after over 3 months & the bloke running the memberships dept seems to have taken a "just ignore it & he'll go away" approach to my emails following it up as opposed to actually sending out the pack.

Sure as shit wont be signing up for 2018 if it never arrives.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)

Still waiting on my kid's Baby Membership pack after over 3 months & the bloke running the memberships dept seems to have taken a "just ignore it & he'll go away" approach to my emails following it up as opposed to actually sending out the pack.

I am calling for a refund tomorrow, I ordered the day before the season and have had enough, no product that I played for.

It is just poor all round.

T

TOCC

I paid for a membership when it renewed automatically but realised it still had my old address, emailed them 4 times asking them to change my postal address, they never replied... eventually they emailed me and told me my package had been sent out, since I never received it I assume it went to my old address..

Really dissapointing

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
I paid for a membership when it renewed automatically but realised it still had my old address, emailed them 4 times asking them to change my postal address, they never replied. eventually they emailed me and told me my package had been sent out, since I never received it I assume it went to my old address..

Really dissapointing

If you can't run your prime source of external cash flow competently and efficiently for its providers, WTF else can't you run.

Status
Not open for further replies.