• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
This is sad how bad it has become. When they ring chasing 2018 memberships say:

'No, I will consider renewing in 2019 if you get your act together'.

Somebody should go to the Hague for crimes against rugby for the way the Reds have fallen into disarray.

Any good grass roots campaigners on the forum that could organize a march on Ballymore? Get a Reclaim the Reds movement up and running.

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
Any good grass roots campaigners on the forum that could organize a march on Ballymore? Get a Reclaim the Reds movement up and running.

I don't think the fans care enough anymore to be frank. In the last decade we've gone through two troughs of being shit and a brief glimpse of excellence. The same issues we identified and face in 2007-2008/9 came back in 2015-2017 and still nothing is being done to address them.

So quite simply, why should I/we/you even bother? The administration clearly shows old habits die hard, and no matter what they'll revert back to another shit show!

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
I must admit that I don't care much these days. I used to drop everything to make sure I watched the Reds play. These days I simply would rather go fishing or camping or do other things. I love the game of rugby and always will but the fun has just been sapped out of Australian Rugby for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.