• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2020

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Watching reds v blues 2011 semi when I saw this:

(Trigger warning Dismal)

View attachment 11381

errorauckrugby_zps0064e473.png

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
https://www.rugby.com.au/news/2020/...k0ELnnj9OvjqdBA8yhGnQT7CvBdhXEKcWWWhsaktjyGP8

Wallabies and Queensland great Will Genia has taken Reds rising star Tate McDermott under his wing with rugby shut down around the world.

Currently in Brisbane indefinitely amid the coronavirus pandemic, the 32-year-old answered a call from Reds attack coach Jim McKay last month, kicking off a chain of events that saw one of Queensland's favourite sons linking up with one of its newest talents.

I like this.

B

Bobby Sands

The Brumbies beat the British and Irish Lions after all. Connection is most important.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
I just did that quiz that the reds sent around the members. Really tough considering my brain has been iso for a month. Put aside a decent amount of time if you are going to attempt it.

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)
I just did that quiz that the reds sent around the members. Really tough considering my brain has been iso for a month. Put aside a decent amount of time if you are going to attempt it.

It logged me out, the link went to a page where the quiz was and I saw the log in option at the top of the screen and when I attempted to log in it locked me out and redirected me to ticketek.

I guess I wont win the jersey.

I hope they are better with quizzes than they were a few years ago, I entered one of their post your favourite Reds jersey photos and win tickets, I posted the only entry on their post and still did not win.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
It logged me out, the link went to a page where the quiz was and I saw the log in option at the top of the screen and when I attempted to log in it locked me out and redirected me to ticketek.

I guess I wont win the jersey.

I hope they are better with quizzes than they were a few years ago, I entered one of their post your favourite Reds jersey photos and win tickets, I posted the only entry on their post and still did not win.

Did that to me as well so I logged out and tried again without logging in. At the end of the quiz it asked for my memberships details.

drewprint

Colin Windon (37)
I know it’s only footy and health is more important etc etc, but for the first time in aaaages my mates (previous huge rugby fans but have slowly dropped off one by one over time for a number of reasons) were getting excited about the Reds and tuning back in again. Ergh.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
His manager might be annoyed, but good to see for the Reds

In a rare piece of positive news, Wallaby-in-waiting McDermott says the decision to stay or go is a matter of patriotism. “There could be pay cuts around the corner, but you either love your country or you don’t; you either love your state or you don’t,” the talented 21-year-old told The Australian.

“There’s no way I’m walking away from Australian rugby. I’m sick of this country struggling in a rugby sense and I want to see it back to the glory days.”

“But from a younger point of view, we have a clear vision of staying in Australian rugby and that’s led from our captain Liam Wright. We’re all such good mates and it would be a tragedy if we were to split up and go in different directions.”

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/sp...t/news-story/b9dde84cf86ccc049cc4f3669a6cb2ba