• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Bulls, Rnd 7 2020 Suncorp Stadium 6:15pm AEST

Reds or Bulls?

• Reds +12

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Reds -12

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Bulls -12

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Bulls +12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

Bobby Sands

Incredible line-out defence!!

This is the win that separates us from the spuds like the Tahs.

Lets kick on from here.

Dusky W

Allen Oxlade (6)
Hats off to the team. And Thorne for the selections. I did not think we had a chance but the team played pretty damn well.

B

Bobby Sands

Tupou deciding he wanted to play for the Reds from New Zealand is one of the brightest days in QLD rugby history.

Reactions: dru

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
Great comeback. The best bit for mine was that after leaking a point a minute after 17 minutes then kept them scoreless

Warpath

Billy Sheehan (19)
Wilson lost too many balls in tackle for me..might as well be a ball on a deserted island with tom hanks..

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Yeah i thought Wilson had a mixed game but you could see he was a few catches away from another blinder.

I thought Lucas went alright when he came on. Liam Wright MotM.

Thought we were in for a horrorshow 20 minutes in and they turned it around massively. That's good mental fortitude. Kudos to the reds.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
For mine, Wilson was like 13 of the other Reds (basically everyone except Wright) - struggled/made some mistakes in the first 20 then got his act together.

Edit: and one that he dropped he got tackled as/before the ball got to him.

Further Edit: and I watched the game again this morning - the other one he dropped was an off-load at his knees when he was at full pace. Problem was the pass.

Having watched the game twice I think Wilson was even better on my second viewing.