• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Force, Super Rugby Round 5, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
St.George Queensland Reds team to play Western Force
1. Greg Holmes
2. Saia Fainga'a
3. James Slipper (vc)
4. Ed O’Donoghue
5. Rob Simmons
6. Eddie Quirk
7. Liam Gill
8. Jake Schatz
9. Will Genia (c)
10. Quade Cooper
11. Chris Feauai-Sautia
12. Ben Tapuai
13. Anthony Fainga'a
14. Luke Morahan
15. Jono Lance
16. James Hanson
17. Albert Anae
18. Radike Samo
19. Jarrad Butler
20. Nick Frisby
21. Mike Harris
22. Aidan Toua

I really like this selection from what is available - coudn't be better.

something

Jim Clark (26)
i always wonder if the coaches read these forums and go "oh yeah, i should definitely start CFS and Morahan & put Toua on the bench because such and such made a good point in that G&GR forum"

M

Moono75

Reds supporters are talking themselves up for this one. I'm predicting the Force will be ultra physical in this encounter and I wouldn't be surprised to see a few heated scirmishes. MMM, Cottreel and Lyn are going to deliver the smackdown on QLD.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Reds supporters are talking themselves up for this one. I'm predicting the Force will be ultra physical in this encounter and I wouldn't be surprised to see a few heated scirmishes. MMM, Cottreel and Lyn are going to deliver the smackdown on QLD.
SOME!!!

M

Moono75

Looks like Hodgo is making the trip across for the game, possibly playing off the bench after his hammy strain. Alcock needs to get and derserves pleny of minutes.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
obviously trolling around the dressing room trying to find 15 blokes to play

yeah, late announcement of teams gives me the shits as well (except for the late injury)

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Looks like Hodgo is making the trip across for the game, possibly playing off the bench after his hammy strain. Alcock needs to get and derserves pleny of minutes.

Seriously! How hard is it to name a team a bit earlier. Force is very frustrating when you're doing team lists.

Didn't Hodgson stay in Perth because his wife was about to give birth to their first child?

In this situation I can understand the Force naming the team really late.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
But what was the reason last week and the week before.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
they have been waiting untill the captains run to name their team. Not sure why and it annoys me to. But they have done it every week so its nothing new being in SA for 2 games didnt help as their captains run was when aus was in bed on the Friday. Hogdo is touvch and go with his hammy and yes his Wife is about to Pop any min.

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
If he came, I'd assume it would be on the Red Eye Express.
It's not for nothing they call it that - you fly through the night against the clock.
So even if he was here he'd be pretty much zapped.

M

Moono75

Yep no need to rush Hodgo back and risk long term. I'm more than happy to see Alcock start and play most of the game.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Please give the boy another 'H' name. Love a bit of Triple H

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.