• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Lions, Super Rugby Round 13 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Wonder what the crowd figure will be like tonight. Not much else on around town but Lions don't normally pull many of their own supporters along to Suncorp.

Fcuk we need to smash them tonight. Not beat by a little bit - fcking smash them by 30-40 points.

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)
I agree. Crusaders loss was the big one.
When you wrap up our season I dont think you would pinpoint a loss to the best team ever in SUper Rugby away from home as the major loss of the year. It is a lack of bonus points for scoring tries or being close that has let us down massivly.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Harris and Lucas going down against the Sharks is what has gotten us into trouble this season. Lost too much confidence from that and took a few weeks to get things together again. But I haven't given up hope of us making it yet.

And all those who also still have hope should start death-riding the Highlanders. Go the Bulls!

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)
Does anyone think Simmons will break his try scoring drought this week? He has looked desperate for a few weeks and I think has missed out 3 weeks in a row with a TMO decision and a dropped ball over the line.

I think I will put s few dollars on him, he is paying $8.50 to score at any stage during the game.

Lions are $10 for a win

W

Waylon

The Reds were impressive last week. If they continue that from they'll string some wins together.

It's great to see the Brumbies putting some wins together. I had expected the bubble would burst but they just keep getting better and have some of the easier matches in the run home.

Deathriding a kiwi team shouldn't be difficult.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
On the bus now. About to get my first Quades for the year!

Sent using Tapatalk on a very old phone

Scotty

David Codey (61)
When you wrap up our season I dont think you would pinpoint a loss to the best team ever in SUper Rugby away from home as the major loss of the year. It is a lack of bonus points for scoring tries or being close that has let us down massivly.

We played better overall than the crusaders. They found a way to win, we found a way to lose. That and the sharks games were wins we should have had.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Wonder what the crowd figure will be like tonight. Not much else on around town but Lions don't normally pull many of their own supporters along to Suncorp.

Fcuk we need to smash them tonight. Not beat by a little bit - fcking smash them by 30-40 points.

It looks pretty good from where I am, we will see..... 360000 last weeks 10k + more hopefully to see quades return..

Yep and pump these Saffa's

Scotty

David Codey (61)
The lions defence is looking good to let in 4. We have only really attacked in their 22 twice. One try and one butchered try.

Ref needs to stop them playing the ball off their feet.

Damn. Cooper been replaced will make it more difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.