• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Lions, Super Rugby Round 13 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Saia was just massive in this game. If he officially wasn't MOTM he should have been. Not a great performance but we got the job done.

Schadenfreude

John Solomon (38)
I don't think Link will be happy that the Reds sut up shop in the last 20. They seemed to switch off and cruize home to me.

A very good win though and gald to take the 5 points, but they may well rue letting the Lions rack up those points as the 6th spot may well hinge on points difference.
I'm pretty sure he told them to.

W

What2040

Good result but foot off pedal in 2nd half.

Genia great - back to his true form
Slipper awesome
Gill - another great performance
Saaia was tremendous - brought a little more than hanson can

Lucas seems to be getting injured all the time and must be a worry for him

PS. Chris S had a great 1st game and will be a regular top perfoermer in the future

Joe Mac

Arch Winning (36)
Will the strong showing from young Chris Feauai Sautia spell the end of Davies at the Reds? So many great options on the wing up there

T

trophyhunter

CFS was listed in the program as 88kg.....yeah whatever, his legs alone would weight that!

W

What2040

Lots of talk about young CFS but lets not wrap the kid too highly just yet - I also saw him play as a schoolboy and he was great. He seems to have a chronic hammy (which I hope is now finally ok). So I think the kid has heaps & heaps of talent but one run (bloody great one) in one game does not quite make a champion.

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
Reds are letting in a lot of points... Brumbies defence has been solid.... reds finding form, finding Cooper, however he wont be game fit... It will be a cracker....

Status
Not open for further replies.