• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Rebels 31 Jan in Cairns

Status
Not open for further replies.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
You better PM me because I have to rejig my entire circadian rhythm in time for this momentous thrashing

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Would be surprised if any of the Wallaby players even get a run - if they do it would be a short one.

game at Ballymore may be a different kettle. Reckon the season starting team will start and then replacements aplenty depending on how the game is progressing

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
I got all bullish after the 2014 pre-season and the Rebels ended up spending the S15 season chasing jerseys and running into each other.

Hopefully this is streamed. From the Rebels I'm keen to see what combinations Tony comes up with. We've got plenty of loose forwards to sort through and a bunch of mid-fielders vying for spots.

From the Reds it's all about the new recruits for me. KHunt and Thompson in particular.

the sabanator

Ron Walden (29)
Hopefully guys like Hunt, Thompson, Harris and Placid get some game time. Would definitely make a stream worth tuning into in (which it would be anyway considering how rugby-starved I am at the moment).

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Is Adam Thomson even scheduled to be here for this game? I'd be surprised if he plays even if he has arrived by then.

Hunt will surely play. They'll want him getting plenty of game time before the season starts.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Is Adam Thomson even scheduled to be here for this game? I'd be surprised if he plays even if he has arrived by then.

Hunt will surely play. They'll want him getting plenty of game time before the season starts.

And probably a fair bit of time at 10 too, now that Quade's done a collarbone.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
makes the trial even more important.

JOC (James O'Connor), Hunt and Duncan P likely to be trialled there you think? The former two the most likely candidates.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
The few games i saw Duncan play for the Bonncs impressed. Solid player, can hit pretty well, good league 5/8, created a bit of space with some flat passing.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.