• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Sharks, Round 15 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
This thread is for discussing this match only

The Rules
  1. Do not give scores for any other match from this round until 24 hours after the last game!
  2. Do not discuss other matches in detail.
  3. Good hearted banter is encouraged but trolling is not allowed.
  4. Be respectful to posters, players, coaches and match officials.
Who's excited?? I am, just got that feeling. It's like 2010 again and the Reds side is on the verge of legendary status. Or not.

Sharks will be hurting with there finals hopes gone this is a big challenge, last in both conferences is up for grabs. Both sides will be hungry and desperate for a win. Both have better squads than their standing suggests. It could be one for the ages but Sharks games generally don't turn out like that. If the Reds play there own game they should get up (without assistance from the ref)(even though the Sharks were still bad and deserved to lose).

T

TOCC

Lachlan Turner out with concussion, Karmichael has pulled up sore but should be right to play. Quade a chance to return, but I'm hoping they hold off for another week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

Bobby Sands

Really hope K is right to play, he just needs to stay on the field to find form.

Reactions: gel
T

TOCC

Cooper won't be playing this week, return likely next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

Bobby Sands

You are consistently nuts mate.

If you couldn't see his quality on the weekend, or are of the opinion that if you are not running over the top of people you are not a good 13, than no-one can help you.

That was his third position in what four games?

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
You are consistently nuts mate.

If you couldn't see his quality on the weekend, or are of the opinion that if you are not running over the top of people you are not a good 13, than no-one can help you.

That was his third position in what four games?

Sure he was OKlast week.

You are obviously judging him on a few minutes last week. I am doing so over the year both on the field (when he has been on it) and off the field publicity.

Add to that the cost of the bloke and retrospectively it was a bad decision to sign him (and let some others go).

You are probably advocating him to get a call-up to the Wallabies:)

Status
Not open for further replies.