• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Richie McCaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Brought a smile to my face just then...

Drat, though, it means more fans for life for the ABs...

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
I love this one:
[video=youtube;VpTDvavTCUI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpTDvavTCUI[/video]

Can't imagine any overpaid soccer brats doing anything like that

Bon

Ward Prentice (10)
Perhaps, but it still is our National Game. We are getting a feast of rugby at present with the NPC competition condensed. Pretty well a game per day.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I don't like this at all. Making me think that they are nice guys. The AB's PR department should be ashamed of themselves.

yourmatesam

Desmond Connor (43)
The AB's are pretty switched on when it comes to marketing their team aren't they. Although, they do have a captive market - no AFL, not much NRL, bugger all Soccer (football).

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
Hmmm....

Saying positive things about the All Blacks character. Leaves me thinking that you now must be more confident about beating us & liking us a bit more.

Worrying, very worrying. Aussie sport seems to have these great years when you win EVERYTHING & so far 2011 has kind of gone like that. It's kind of like your a confidence country and one thing leads to another.

Fark.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Hmmm....
Worrying, very worrying. Aussie sport seems to have these great years when you win EVERYTHING & so far 2011 has kind of gone like that. It's kind of like your a confidence country and one thing leads to another.

Fark.

Now if only we could be decent at cricket and swimming again..

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Hmmm....

Saying positive things about the All Blacks character. Leaves me thinking that you now must be more confident about beating us & liking us a bit more.

Fark.

You guys have the NBL title. Aren't you happy with that?

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Wait... What's netball?

On another note, the Kiwi's are good at rugby 7's and they hold the rugby league world cup..

Status
Not open for further replies.