• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Richie McCaw's Web Blog

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Dear Web Log

Gidday fellers.

Richie here again.

McCaw804.jpg

What the hell???

I go to swipe into the NZ Rugby building but now suddenly my card doesnt work? Disaster! I'm locked out?? What is this shit, Shand? Did Deans take over and put you up to this?

2815979-58084608-2560-1440.jpg

I've sneaked in there every night in the offseason for the last 15 years to nick any stuff not nailed down. Donuts, computers, All Blacks merch, pencils, bogrolls, I even tried to run off with the flagpole outside but that bloody thing is well and truly stuck in the ground.

No one suspects I would do it so I have free reign.

I flog the whole lot on eBay.

Locked out? Fine then, fuckyuz! Stuff yer rugby team! I'll go fly me glider around all day! I'll fly it to America and take on the bloody drones! Mano e mano. Shouldn't be too hard if I come at them from around the side oh shit <<bckspace dlete that last bit>>

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Dear Web Log

Gidday fellers.

Richie here again.

McCaw804.jpg

Oops, just noticed I was in the news again this week......

Mccaw fixes earthquake ravaged cliffside.

--NZ Herald--

Word has gotten out that former All Black captain Richie Mccaw has single handedly repaired the earthquake-ravaged cliffside at Taylor's Mistake near Christchurch. "Yeah I had my shovel with me and was at a bit of a loose end for a week or so" said the retired All Black captain.

taylor1_zps40fpfwys.jpg

The cliffside at Taylor's Mistake, seen here falling into the sea during the recent earthquake.

taylor2_zpsij5lk2hp.jpg

..... and after Mccaw fixed it. Now safe for residents.

"Yeah, after shoveling it back up I just hopped in the chopper and tilted it at a 45 degree angle to use the rotor blades to dry the dirt back into place" continued Mccaw. "The machine did all the work really. Didn't take too long, just 4 or 5 days. Yeah, non-stop. I was fine though. Had a few snacks with me in the chopper for sustenance. Mainly bugs, really."

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Web Blog.

Hi, guyz.

Richie here again.

McCaw804.jpg

Just a quick update on my post-rugby life.

I work as a drug courier now.

richie.jpg

I courier the drugs between Otago and Christchurch.

Haven't actually made any shipments yet though. Still waiting for the first order. My bosses name is Mr "El Chapo".

If you hear from him please tell him we are still waiting for the first order.

Righto.

--Richie.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Web Blog.

Hi, guyz.

Richie here again.

McCaw804.jpg

Just a quick update on my post-rugby life.

I work as a drug courier now.

richie.jpg

I courier the drugs between Otago and Christchurch.

Haven't actually made any shipments yet though. Still waiting for the first order. My bosses name is Mr "El Chapo".

If you hear from him please tell him we are still waiting for the first order.

Righto.

--Richie.
Look where the entry point on that Narco-copter is............, yep, the fucken SIDE!
NOTHIN' FUCKEN CHANGES!!!!

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Web Blog.

Oh hay guyz, Richie here again.

My new boss Mr Chapo told me to remove the helicopter photograph from my last Web Blog post, something about incriminating evidence or local customs or something, not sure really.

richie.jpg

Anyway, please reread my latest earlier Web Blog post but with this photo instead;

richie-removebg-preview.png

Thanks.

--Richie.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Dear Web Log

Gidday fellers.

Richie here again.

McCaw804.jpg

Wife and kids are driving me nuts in my retirement days. Thinking about moving into a retirement home for some peace and quiet and reckon this place might be the go:

They've even got their own bespoke web blog interforum!

gunsretire2.png

Righto.

--Richie.