• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rocky Elsom spotted looting in the London Riots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Balls_SlanderandRuck

Well, they say you cant take the country out of a man. Cough those aussie criminals cough.

D

daz

Non-Rugby post warning....In the spirit of colonialism, I offer the following open letter.

Note to my English ancestor:

Thanks for stealing that loaf of bread back in 18-something or other and getting tossed out of your homeland in the slums of London. I know you probably did it pretty tough back then, but rest assured your wanton criminality has resulted in generations of your decendants now living in sunshine, with all of nature's goodness (such as the surf beaches and rain forrests and deserts. Especially the surf beaches) at our beck and call.

Thanks also for being sent to a place where we don't have to watch our cities burn, and soccer is not our national game.

But mainly, and even though you had little say in where you got deported to, thanks for getting on the boat that ended up in Oz. Hell, I could have been South African or Canadian or French. Worse, if you weren't hungry that day back in 18-something or other, I could have been fucking English....

With loving regards and deep appreciation,

Your great-great-great-great Grandson.

;)

BPC

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I would also like to point out that all my ancestry is Scottish on one side and Irish on the other, so I have a strong genetic disposition to loathe this sort of English attitude. Please keep it up so I can maintain my antipathy towards all things English (other than Bombadier Ale and Hobgoblin Ale).

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Non-Rugby post warning....In the spirit of colonialism, I offer the following open letter.

Note to my English ancestor:

Thanks for stealing that loaf of bread back in 18-something or other and getting tossed out of your homeland in the slums of London. I know you probably did it pretty tough back then, but rest assured your wanton criminality has resulted in generations of your decendants now living in sunshine, with all of nature's goodness (such as the surf beaches and rain forrests and deserts. Especially the surf beaches) at our beck and call.

Thanks also for being sent to a place where we don't have to watch our cities burn, and soccer is not our national game.

But mainly, and even though you had little say in where you got deported to, thanks for getting on the boat that ended up in Oz. Hell, I could have been South African or Canadian or French. Worse, if you weren't hungry that day back in 18-something or other, I could have been fucking English....

With loving regards and deep appreciation,

Your great-great-great-great Grandson.

;)

You sure they were not bannished to this far off land because they were uncapable of scrumming for that loaf of bread?:p

D

daz

You sure they were not bannished to this far off land because they were uncapable of scrumming for that loaf of bread?:p

Are you saying I'm somehow related to the 2007-2010 Wallaby front row?

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I would also like to point out that all my ancestry is Scottish on one side and Irish on the other, so I have a strong genetic disposition to loathe this sort of English attitude. Please keep it up so I can maintain my antipathy towards all things English (other than Bombadier Ale and Hobgoblin Ale).

Ditto with a background that's mostly Irish Catholic with a bit of German. Ireland and Germany now there's two countries that have really felt the love from England over the course of history. BOOM! sorry my sarcasm detector just exploded. The only thing I like about England is the TV shows I grew up watching from there, after that I can find no redeeming qualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.