• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 14 - Waratahs v Highlanders @ SFS - Saturday 19 May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
What's the game plan here ? Shouldnt it be as much set peice as possible ?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Highlanders are playing this perfectly. Slowing the game down so much

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Sloppy alright, the killer dew strikes again.

Also, I get on one hand trying to kick to space but then they have an extra player on the park. I wouldve thought the Tahs would run it there.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
What the hell. That's not obstruction and shouldn't it be a penalty then , why end the half?

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
I think Robertson is having a cracker of a game.

On the other hand, the service from scrum half is not fast enough. Gordon needs to be told to speed it up.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Because it was a forward pass Shiggins, you really do struggle don't you?
Dan. It was an obstruction against the tahs yeh ? Or was the forward pass to Hooper? Don't be a dick mate. I heard obstruction

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
Gordon is having a shocker. Every decision he makes is wrong. Tahs just need to hold the ball and limit counter-attack, hopefully, they'll be less panicked after the break.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
Gordon is having a shocker. Every decision he makes is wrong. Tahs just need to hold the ball and limit counter-attack, hopefully, they'll be less panicked after the break.

gordon has a case of the 'old genia'. slow from the ruck and the wrong kick calls.

Phipps should be on early i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.