• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 14 - Waratahs v Highlanders @ SFS - Saturday 19 May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Yep and I pleased we won't have to hear about streaks etc anymore. Tahs actually played pretty well, and I think would of well won with a full team against them.
As a one eyed kiwi, I think I am more than happy, the best team won so, roll on next games!!

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
I liked the Fact the Tahs didn't carry on on the buzzer with a long awaited win over the kiwis.
Even though the Kiwis will say they only won because they played against 14 players.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Beale falls over like Shaq.
In fairness he got a finger in the eye and could hardly fucking see out of it afterwards. Let me stick mine in yours and see if you just diligently stand there and take it.

Which isn’t to say it was intentional by any means, but writhing around on the floor afterwards was probably legit,

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
I liked the Fact the Tahs didn't carry on on the buzzer with a long awaited win over the kiwis.
Even though the Kiwis will say they only won because they played against 14 players.

I reckon it's more that the Highlanders just toured South Africa two weeks ago, had no break before playing the Lions in NZ then travelled to Australia right after. They were ripe for the picking, no way they were going to cover this game with 14 men. I reckon it would have been 50/50 with 15, could easily see the Tahs winning.

Of course, the scheduling makes total sense, giving them two fucking byes within the first 6 weeks.

In fairness he got a finger in the eye and could hardly fucking see out of it afterwards. Let me stick mine in yours and see if you just diligently stand there and take it.

Which isn’t to say it was intentional by any means, but writhing around on the floor afterwards was probably legit,

You're missing my point, HE FALLS OVER LIKE SHAQ

It's refreshing to have a New Zealand fan sucking on a bucket of lemons. :cool:

Again, he. falls. over. like. SHAQ.

This is a specific reference. Beale ALWAYS falls over with his legs flailing vertically above him. Google it.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
NSFW looked much keener all night, even when Landers still had that numbskull kung-fu dickhead islander still on the wing
Midfield of R.Thompson and Tomkinson were utterly clueless dogshit
ps STUPID LANDERS. You had ONE THING to do.
ONE THING.
ps #thank_fuck_it_wasnt_the_Blues_who_fucked_up_the_streak

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
SO SICK of tuning in to see our big brother Aussies so mercilessly beating up on poor little flightless kiwi rugby teams.

WHEN WILL IT EVER END?

You do realise what streak the media (at least in NZ) will be talking about now right?

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
I reckon it's more that the Highlanders just toured South Africa two weeks ago, had no break before playing the Lions in NZ then travelled to Australia right after. They were ripe for the picking, no way they were going to cover this game with 14 men. I reckon it would have been 50/50 with 15, could easily see the Tahs winning.

Of course, the scheduling makes total sense, giving them two fucking byes within the first 6 weeks.

Sure

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
With the way the Tahs attacked the 14 man Clan tonight, I think they provided the best evidence possible that they probably would have prevailed last week against the Cru had the prop been banished early in the game for his red card offense.

Now we need the dam to break and the next twelve cross the ditch games ending with an Aussie win.;)

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Was only watching it on and off, how did the Taqele vs Naholo battle go? Latu looks like a bloody grub with that haircut but seems to have put on a bit off size since his last appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.