• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 19 - Waratahs v Brumbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Ay BH where is this amazing throwing Fitzpatrick is supposed to have, keeping the form Wallabies hooker out of the side eh?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Tahs score while Brumbies down to 14 men 21 - 8 kick to come

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Kick off Banks returns Muirhead steps and scores off the kick off

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Brumbies scrum 5 metre scrum and work over the Tahs pack pen

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Ay BH where is this amazing throwing Fitzpatrick is supposed to have, keeping the form Wallabies hooker out of the side eh?

Only the first half, but the Brumbies lineout has demolished the Tahs one, despite the world's best caller being in blue. Incidentally, the Tahs scrum on the TH side has been the weaker side again in this match. Been saying it since before the test break, Robertson has been stronger than Kepu at scrum time, even though Kepu has the world's best lock pushing him at scrum time.

Won't get too carried away just yet though, because games have a funny way of turning on their heads after half time.

One observation about Gardner, he couldn't help the Tahs any more than he already does if he had a blue jersey on.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
the world's best caller being in blue.
OH SHIT, add 3 extra pages to this thrread
Kepu has the world's best lock pushing him at scrum time.
make it 4
One observation about Gardner, he couldn't help the Tahs any more than he already does if he had a blue jersey on.
even half dozen

giphy.gif

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Only the first half, but the Brumbies lineout has demolished the Tahs one, despite the world's best caller being in blue. Incidentally, the Tahs scrum on the TH side has been the weaker side again in this match. Been saying it since before the test break, Robertson has been stronger than Kepu at scrum time, even though Kepu has the world's best lock pushing him at scrum time.

Won't get too carried away just yet though, because games have a funny way of turning on their heads after half time.

Simmions did make a good steal but no there lineouts been under huge pressure, scrum too. Pity the Rebels got a BP we probably give the finals a shake with the form were in..

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Oh get off. Brumbies lineout didnt do jack, he just overthrew it three times in a row

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Brumbies through then chips Godwin goes 70 metres for a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.