• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 4 - The day of the Underdog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lily

Vay Wilson (31)
I'm not sure whether there is already a thread about the so called 2nd division but anyway. How have the last 26 hours gone. Samoa nearly beating the Boks, The Motherland scoring 3 meatpies against the Wallabies, Tonga beating France and Scotland done at the death by England. What a day. If this continues we might actually get mainstream support like the Football WC gets.

I know there was discussion about Tier 2 players that have been impressive but I think the way some of these results have gone today this tournament is NZ's for the taking unless they do their usual 4 yearly choke.
Finally how good are the Russian, Scottish, French and English anthems.:D

grievous

Charlie Fox (21)
There would have been more in previous WCs if it werent for some poor refereeing. The minnows do it tough. Russia, wow, our ordinary play aside, they really took the game up to us, now instead of fading like the poor Spanish, Ivorian Coasters, Uruguayians and Portuguese....IRB GIVE THESE GUYS SOME GAMES!! Otherwise in 2015 the next debutant will come and go.

Running Rugby

Sydney Middleton (9)
Now lets all collectively cheer for the one underdog that could change the face of the world cup- Lets go Azzurri

Status
Not open for further replies.