• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 4: Waratahs v Brumbies- Saturday 18 March 7:45pm AEDT, Allianz Stadium, Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
Or harden up like the kiwi sides and catch the farken ball.

The Chiefs v Canes was played full out in pouring rain to a better standard than any of the Aus games

They dropped the ball a fuckload in that game, though.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I don't think it's any secret that Kiwi sides are conditioned to playing in atrocious conditions far better than we are, that's not just a dynamic of this season. If I could be the selector for the week I'd be cautious about resuming Holloway in the slippery conditions and I'd go in with a wet weather pack as such:

1. Ryan
2. Latu
3. Kepu
4. Skelton
5. McDuling
6. Mumm
7. Hooper
8. Wells

16. Roach
17. Robertson
18. Lolohea
19. Toleafoa
20. Dempsey
21. Holloway

Yep

Frank Row (1)
Brumbies should pick:

1. Alexander
2. JMR
3. Ala'alatoa
4. Arnold
5. Carter
6. Fardy
7. Alcock
8. Hyne
9. Powell
10. Hawera
11. Dargaville
12. Godwin
13. Kuridrani
14. Speight
15. Jooste

16. Abel
17. Mayhew/Sio
18. LLM
19. Enever
20. Staniforth
21. Lonergan
22. JJH
23. Thompson

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Is Jooste fit yet?

I'd like to see what Banks has to offer but I don't see Toua getting dropped.

JJH's form for the Runners should be rewarded with a bench spot....... same with Ah Wong on the bench over A Smith.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Jooste played colts last weekend, he's good to go.

Not sure what Larkham sees in Toua.

Don't really see the point of Andrew Smith to be honest. Too slow for the wing, two spastic for the centres. He's handy if Kuridrani is injured and a starting 13 is needed who won't make too many screwups, but I don't see the value in having such a limited player on the bench.
You're new, but this level of post is poor. I'll let you work out why, but the (ironically) really bad bit is in the second sentence.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Not too fussed on either the Tahs or Brumbies.

Expect a tough, hard fought battle. Brumbies seem to have more heart and pride than the Tahs (at this stage).

Great to see a 1 - 1 draw

Give it to each other guys!!!!!!!!

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Too slow for the wing, too spastic for the centres.

Look at the bold bit.

Now let me paint you a picture:

O3DHIA5.gif

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
You're new, but this level of post is poor. I'll let you work out why, but the (ironically) really bad bit is in the second sentence.

'Not sure what Larkham sees in Toua" is banning material these days? Tbf to Yep, he's accostomed to Planet Rugby style punditry and it takes a bit of frontal cortex action to learn how to post on regular forums again after that bearpit but there have been far more offensive posts by virtually everyone on here than calling someone 'too spastic for the centres'.

I'd have been honoured if someone thought i had that level of motor skills in my day!

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
'Not sure what Larkham sees in Toua" is banning material these days? Tbf to Yep, he's accostomed to Planet Rugby style punditry and it takes a bit of frontal cortex action to learn how to post on regular forums again after that bearpit but there have been far more offensive posts by virtually everyone on here than calling someone 'too spastic for the centres'.

I'd have been honoured if someone thought i had that level of motor skills in my day!
images.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.