• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby books for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Hi all. I've collected a number of books over the years, and I'm in the process of selling my house so would like to offload some items rather than take with.

Of course, I'm expecting most of the dedicated people here to have them already, but in case you'd missed a few, I'll list them below - one post per book.

I'm in Sydney so happy to meet up to swap or will mail and advise cost to do so. Let's begin eh?

If you're interested in any of these, PM me

EDIT: I'm willing to negotiate, particularly if you want more than 1 item.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Item 1: George Gregan. Half Forward Half Back. Signed by the man himself. Was originally $50RRP.

$20 + postage.

Attachments

• Gregan.jpg
    Gregan.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 505

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Item 2: Dan Crowley. Undercover Prop. Stories from both his rugby playing and day job in the QLD police.

$10 + postage

Attachments

• UndercoverProp.jpg
    UndercoverProp.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 503

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Item 3: The Australian Rugby Companion. Stories and lessons from some of the best in the game here.

$20 + postage.

Attachments

• OzRugbyCompanion.jpg
    OzRugbyCompanion.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 503

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Item 4: Jenkins and Campese. World Cup Glory. Articles from the 1999 RWC journo trail, and a few behind the scenes looks at the campaign.

$20 + postage.

Attachments

• WorldCupGlory.jpg
    WorldCupGlory.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 503

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Item 5: Rod Macqueen. One Step Ahead. This I found useful in both rugby and my day job for the lessons he applies globally.

$15 + postage.

Attachments

• Macqueen.jpg
    Macqueen.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 499

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Item 6: Peter Jenkins. The Top 100 Wallabies. Some great historical stuff here too.

$20 + postage.

Attachments

• Top100Wallabies.jpg
    Top100Wallabies.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 502

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Item 7: The Complete Book Of The Rugby World Cup 1999. Published by Scottish Life. Can't actually remember where I picked up this hardcover, but it comes from a very UK perspective and is crammed with great images and words from the NH guys.

$30 + postage.

Attachments

• Complete_RWC99.jpg
    Complete_RWC99.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 496

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Item 8: Test Rugby Lists. One for the stats freak who love to have the knowledge at their finger tips. Covers 1871 through to 10 April 1999. LOT of data in here.

$40 + postage.

Attachments

• TestRugbyLists.jpg
    TestRugbyLists.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 502

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Item 9: Greg Growden. Its Not Just a Bloody Game! Stories from rugby as observed by Growden, and sometimes second hand (which is above average for him).

$15 + postage.

Attachments

• Growden.jpg
    Growden.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 493

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Item 10: Spiro Zavos. Watching The Rugby World Cup. This is the Greek's companion to past cups in preparation for 2007. Some good stuff here, but no pictures.

$15 + postage.

Attachments

• Zavos.jpg
    Zavos.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 476

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Item 11: Its Just a Game. John O'Neill. A look at his time in sports administration. An... interesting read.

$10 + postage.

Attachments

• JON.jpg
    JON.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 485

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Item 12: Peter FitzSimons. The Rugby War. The gritty details and journalist's trail regarding the fight between the new boys and the establishment in 1995.

$15 + postage.

Attachments

• RugbyWar.jpg
    RugbyWar.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 488

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Item 13: Matthew Burke. A Rugby Life. The story of Burkey's rugby. I thought he came across as a bit of a whinger when the Tuqiri/Rogers/Sailor years came around. You be the judge.

$20 + postage.

Attachments

• Burkey.jpg
    Burkey.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 490
Status
Not open for further replies.