• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby Championship 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
There is a "Third Tier is back" thread in the club forum.

http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/community/threads/3rd-tier-is-back-in-2014.13673/page-47

It's already up to 47 pages as I write this.

Maybe this thread should decommissioned - and/or the other one transferred to this forum.

With 47 pages up, I guess most folks know where it is so I'd probably favour stopping this one.

Think he meant the SANZAR + Argentina Rugby Championship Lee, but thanks for checking :)

Oops - I read it as "National Rugby Championship"

LG

M

Muttonbird

Yes, this is the one. This is the thread discussing the premier international rugby competition outside of the Rugby World Cup.

No-one will win beat the ABs in NZ this year.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
Saffas are always a chance. Australia is unlikely but possible. Argentina would be one of their worst losses ever if it happens.

JT0406

Allen Oxlade (6)
Interesting, article in Foxsports...

Syd Uni stand alone club...not surprising.

"A MIGHTY UNION

THREE Sydney groupings are among the 41 expressions of interest for the 8-10 spots in the first National Rugby Championship in August. Randwick, Easts and Southern Districts are keen to combine, with Eastwood, Parramatta and West Harbour joining forces. The other major Sydney grouping comprises Manly, Warringah, Northern Suburbs and Gordon. Sydney University want to stand alone."

Status
Not open for further replies.