• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby in the Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

2bluesfan

Nev Cottrell (35)
That man Belly seems to have scored a converted try for the Two Blues community based approach:
http://twobluesrugby.com.au/article.php/20130201183518145

Parra has always been family and community oriented but Belly keeps a sharp focus on the positive effects that our club can bring to our community. An example of this was last year's Parra Pacific day that was a great success and a credit to the Parra community. I think there may be a similar event this year.

Well done Michael.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
It has been said that "Any news is good news".

It is broken record time. Imagine what Belly could have done with Folou being associated with Parramatta Rugby Club.

I am sure that Uni or Wicks are happy that they have secured the "services" of IF, and that they may be able to assist him with the transition into Heavensgame. However, what impact will that have on the grass roots, compared to what an enterprising and committed Club GM at a Western Suburbs Club would be able to make promoting him (and Rugby) in the Parramatta region.

Glen Christini

Peter Burge (5)
It has been said that "Any news is good news".

It is broken record time. Imagine what Belly could have done with Folou being associated with Parramatta Rugby Club.

I am sure that Uni or Wicks are happy that they have secured the "services" of IF, and that they may be able to assist him with the transition into Heavensgame. However, what impact will that have on the grass roots, compared to what an enterprising and committed Club GM at a Western Suburbs Club would be able to make promoting him (and Rugby) in the Parramatta region.

Agree fully, as I said elsewhere its simply boring. However one thing, how are the wicks or Uni able to assist him with his transition any more than Parra?

Status
Not open for further replies.