• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby Jerseys and Merch Deals

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Kooga Australia will be taking up to 60% Off everything in their online store depending on the number of facebook "likes" they get between now & Dec 5th.

They've got to go from 7,000 to 15,000 fans to get the full deal activated but that would make for some good prices. Not a bad marketing ploy.

Surely if all the pro-teams they supply got behind it they'll make it. Says it will be a one-day only event for their facebook fans so get 'liking' if you don't already. http://www.facebook.com/#!/KooGaAustralia

Attachments

• Kooga Facebook.jpg
    Kooga Facebook.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 327

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
who the frick designs the wallabies supporter wear anyway, some of it is just plain horrible.

Like this shirt, could they make the stupid union jack any bigger and the mighty southern cross any smaller... wtf

rwc-aus-kids-tee-ws_page.jpg

I just vomited on my computer

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
Kooga Australia will be taking up to 60% Off everything in their online store depending on the number of facebook "likes" they get between now & Dec 5th.

They've got to go from 7,000 to 15,000 fans to get the full deal activated but that would make for some good prices. Not a bad marketing ploy.

Surely if all the pro-teams they supply got behind it they'll make it. Says it will be a one-day only event for their facebook fans so get 'liking' if you don't already. http://www.facebook.com/#!/KooGaAustralia

Look forward to seeing if it is off the sale price or the RRP...doubt they will get to 15,000 though.

Their deal of the week (until 21/11) for a Brumbies jersey is pretty good...never thought I would see a new jersey for A$20 for a professional team.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Look forward to seeing if it is off the sale price or the RRP...doubt they will get to 15,000 though.

Their deal of the week (until 21/11) for a Brumbies jersey is pretty good...never thought I would see a new jersey for A$20 for a professional team.

True - at $20 its almost worth buying it to wear as a yard shirt.

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
True - at $20 its almost worth buying it to wear as a yard shirt.

I bought one for the collection, it works out to be just over $30 (they also slug you for GST on the $10 delivery fee) once you factor in delivery. KooGa have set themselves a tough standard to maintain with their deal of the week with this week's special.

Reido

Sydney Middleton (9)
On that shirt the center cross in the Union Jack almost looks like a swastika. WTF?

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I have heard a rumor that the Aust 7's players will be decked out in full lime green for the IRB 7's. Will be interesting to see if it's true.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Well somebody at the ARU obviously looked at the Highlanders green jersey and thought they looked shit hot...

Can't imagine they'll sell too many of them though.

rigs23

Allen Oxlade (6)
Thanks for the heads up matty k! awesome deal. Does anyone know if they fit any differently to the 'authentic' Wallabies jerseys because the wallabies jerseys are no where near player fit!

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
Thanks for the heads up matty k! awesome deal. Does anyone know if they fit any differently to the 'authentic' Wallabies jerseys because the wallabies jerseys are no where near player fit!

Most (if not all) of the KooGa jerseys sold to the public are described as replicas which are a looser fit than the players' jerseys. I have a couple of their jerseys for different teams in the same size and they are the same fit.