• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby Nations: Wellington is in NZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
For the Distinctive Games company, Wellington stadium (the cake tin) is the home of the Wallabies. Let me say you something, Wellington is the Capital city of New Zealand, the home of Hurricanes and All Blacks. The Wallabies play their home games at ANZ stadium, Moore Park, Suncorp or any other Australian stadium. Please, change it for your next rugby game.

Twitter: @DistinctiveGame
Email: info@distinctivegames.com

uploadfromtaptalk1458706262144.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1458706277063.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1458706090049.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1458706234956.jpg

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Wellington is the Capital city of New Zealand, the home of Hurricanes and All Blacks.

latest

uploadfromtaptalk1458706277063-jpg.7583

Pod Mania!
Yes, pod mania breaks out all over the attacking third during a fixture between England and Australia at The New Home of Wallabies Rugby, The Wellington Metropolitan Stadium.

uploadfromtaptalk1458706090049-jpg.7580

Beauden Barrett looks to have shanked this one badly. Wallabies turn their backs en masse and head straight for the dressing room.

The home dressing room, their dressing room, at The New Home of Wallabies Rugby, The Wellington Metropolitan Stadium.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Local idiots build road sign "way the fuck too big".

--NZ Herald--

The Wellington City Council are slightly in the shit after having built a local road sign that measures 100 metres high by 200 metres long.

3323419.jpg

The sign in question.

"It is bloody comically large" remarked a local motorist in passing.
"It is fucking stupid" added a local parishioner "because we all know where Wellington is anyway. It's just over there."
"I am fucking spewing over this" spat local beneficiary Aunty Egrith Meridill. "I have bad memories of Wellington and every time I drive into the fucking place I now have to look at this hoary great sign with 80 metre high letters saying, of all things, bloody 'Wellington'".

Taka.gif

Aunty Egrith Meridill
in happier days.

Status
Not open for further replies.